Squaretrade warranty promo code (email 30% ones?) other Q's

V4oLDbOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
I am in need of a warranty. I bought the playstation 3d display for my gf, but with all the bad reviews I would feel better getting an extended warranty. I DO NOT want to go through bestbuy as their fine print terms are utter bullshit and differ greatly from what employees say to sell them.

It seems like people get these codes every tuesday or something, but I cannot figure out how to get on this email list. I signed up for their iphone $35 coupon reservation thing on facebook, maybe that will get me on it.

But if anyone has one of these codes I would greatly appreciate a pm. Their policy is that you can buy the warranty 90 days after the purchase so I have a few months to find a coupon/deal.

Also what is the point of giving 3 years if it starts at the purchase date? they even say if there is a 1 yr manf. warranty that you have to use that.

I was also wondering how they handle purchases made with gift cards, I used $100 in gift cards to buy the tv. On their site it says that if an item is discounted that you can get a warranty for the full retail value if you can prove it. I figure mine would work the same way. I emailed them but no response.

edit: finally got one after lurking the threads on SD all night since I knew everyone got them on tuesdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back