Squishycash.com, the ONE site with DAILY and WEEKLY CONTESTS! Up to $250 DAILY PRIZE!

Zombieslayer240

CAGiversary!
EDIT: For the month of June every unique referral you get they will give you $1.00! No limit either!

EDIT: At the bottom of my post I have provided a Guide to CASH OUT at $20 in under 3 hours! You will also be in a VERY GOOD position in the Monthly Completion Contest to win big money!

I have been doing surveys and participating in survey websites since back in '06-'07 and know my way around the block so to speak. But then I came across squishycash.comand I must say it is perhaps the BEST site I have ever joined! Yes, you have your standard survey offers and trials that every site has, BUT this is the ONLY site to offer so many BONUS PRIZES!

There is a new promotion every day (even a calendar to keep track and look forward to upcoming contests) and even weekly and monthly contests! And these are NOT those scams that say "you get 1 ticket into a drawing," no, these are MUCH BETTER!

Almost every contest on this site is based solely on how many offers you complete, so everyone has the chance at winning! For example, if you completed the most offers in the month of May, you would receive a bonus of $250! And they pay 25 ranks, and in the month of May, if you simply completed 20 offers you would have won at least something! There are also earnings-based competitions for those who like to do those "big-paying" offers! More and more contests are added daily, and on a typical day there are 2-3 contests going on at one time! Anything from a $2 bonus for completing any offer that pays out more than $5 to who refers the most people in a given time!

There is ALSO the SquishyCash Slot Machine; for every offer you do you get Chips to use in the machine, where you can win up to $100!

Look, I understand there are TONS of different survey websites out there and you do have a choice. But SquishyCash is the one site where, in addition to doing the surveys, you have the opportunity to get FREE MONEY! In fact, I signed up just 1 week ago, and since then have received approximately $25 in ADDITIONAL MONEY! If you were at any other survey website you would not have that additional free money, hence why I have enough extra pocket change to buy that Bluray movie that just came out.

There is a limited-time promotion going on right now, and I don't know when it will end, but if you sign up now they will give you $10 dollars for free, MUCH better than ANY other survey site will pay for signing up! They pay by check, PayPal, etc. What's the worst that could happen? Give SquishyCash a chance, sign up and get $10 for free, check out the promotions, spend a couple hours doing offers (that you would probably do anywhere else), and see if you land up on the contests page for free prizes! After about 5 hours work, I made my way up to second place on the 4-day Chip Contest, netting myself 125 BONUS CHIPS that will earn me FREE CASH.

Give it a chance! Check it out! I would highly appreciate it if you signed up under me at http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=Zombieslayer240 but it's not necessary :roll:. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can!

EDIT:
Here is a helpful tip to whoever signs up under me:

Unlike many survey sites, SquishyCash has the option to Search through the surveys. Search for "confirm," "sign up," and "quiz" 3 different searches. Do all of the surveys/offers that ask you to confirm your email, simply sign up (usually confirming subscription), and all of the quizzes (remember to CLEAR YOUR COOKIES after each and every offer!). All of these offers I have just explained how to get to are very easy to complete (1-5 min each), pay anywhere from $.10 to $.35! You can EASILY get all of these (about 30ish total I think) in a few hours, netting yourself around $10 (which allows you to CASH OUT at $20 after the $10 sign-up bonus!!), AND ALSO gives you a TON of "completed offers" to place you in the top 15 for the monthly contest!! The monthly contest pays the top 25 places (it is easy as hell to get top 25), and the top places get paid out lots of money! $100+!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a helpful tip to whoever signs up under me:

Unlike many survey sites, SquishyCash has the option to Search through the surveys. Search for "confirm," "sign up," and "quiz" 3 different searches. Do all of the surveys/offers that ask you to confirm your email, simply sign up (usually confirming subscription), and all of the quizzes (remember to CLEAR YOUR COOKIES after each and every offer!). All of these offers I have just explained how to get to are very easy to complete (1-5 min each), pay anywhere from $.10 to $.35! You can EASILY get all of these (about 30ish total I think) in a few hours, netting yourself around $10 (which allows you to CASH OUT at $20 after the $10 sign-up bonus!!), AND ALSO gives you a TON of "completed offers" to place you in the top 15 for the monthly contest!! The monthly contest pays the top 25 places (it is easy as hell to get top 25), and the top places get paid out lots of money! $100+!

bread's done
Back