SS652's BACK! GAME AND DVD SALE!!!

Sold Metroid Prime Hunters (DS) for $23.00. Updated pics of DS items & Books.

Added 2 new items:

Foley is Good and the Real World is Faker than Wrestling by Mick Foley - Hardcover 1st Edition w/ dust jacket - MINT

Travel Case - Fits DS Lite Perfectly, felt inner lining for added protection, zipper to close and has a hard outer shell! (BRAND NEW)
That case is the one I use, and not only has all of the features listed above, but has space for at least 3 DS and 2 GBA games in the fitted slots, as well as space for a few more games behind the flap!

Please buy or trade a lot of this stuff from me, I am trying to make room and clear this stuff out!

Added:
Nintendo DS Lite accessories pack:
Nintendo DS Lite White Stylus (x3), DS Lite ac adapter, GBA slot cover (white)for DS Lite, and the DS Lite Box and Instructions w/ all inserts.

Added 2 Genesis Games:
Sega 6-PAK - Includes 6 Classic Genesis Games:
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, GOLDEN AXE, STREETS OF RAGE, REVENGE OF SHINOBI, COLUMS, AND SUPER HANG ON
The Simpsons: Bart vs. The Space Mutants

Added:
**NEW**
RARE Halo 2 Accessory Case for the Microsoft Xbox
This case comes new in package. It has 3 Halo 2 Logos embroidered on it. It carries 1 Xbox Controller, 1 Memory Card, 1 Live Headset, and 6 games. It has felt lining to protect games as well. It also has a shoulder strap, padded handle, and 2 zippers. This is an extremely rare item and definatley a collectible. I am asking $25 shipped for one. (I have 2 left in stock now.)

Updated the Pending Sales / Trades section at the bottom of the list, please look if doing business with me right now for updates on shipping status.

bread's done
Back