SSBB street date broken at Microcenter... YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Houston Galleria Microcenter (on San Felipe) and they had 3 copies of SSBB for sale. I asked if this was at all Microcenters and the guys seemed to think it was... which is why this is here instead of regional area. If it was just that one, please move this mods.

Good luck.

[quote name='luffy_kun']blockbuster broke it today too. but seriously, can u not wait 3 more hours?[/quote]

That was what I was thinking. This topic is kind of pointless.

[quote name='davyd']Hmm....2500 mile drive or a 2 1/2 hour wait...:whistle2:k[/quote]
2500 mile drive is more fun :bouncy:

I know, I know, just awful that someone would suggest such a travesty. The gall, really.

Just thought it would be helpful for some.

ZOMG another street date broken for another game.........quick call cnn, msnbc, FOX news............get the president to the bunker!!!!

In for the obligatory 10...
badpost.jpg

You.

Yes, you.

You're special. Unique. Refined. You actually type things like ZOMG and have a pic folder for thread responses.

Yes, you.

You have the time to rate threads according to your high standards. Standard must be borne. You are that bearer.

You. Special, unique snowflake you. The world needs your opinion. You.

This thead will be deleted tomorrow. People are actually staying up to midnight to get this and it might help them. So do the world a favor and remember you're just one of a zillion and STFU

kthxbai.

settle down speed racer..... I will be one of the people going to a midnight launch, and I don't have a "special folder" I did a simple google search and low and behold, look what came up on my screen, but a funny pic. I don't think that the OP will be crying over my funny pic. I never called anyone names, i wasn't a jackass about it, but you were.

Ha! I was at Micro Center earlier today (Tustin, CA) and it just felt like they would be the one to break the street date. I asked, though, and they weren't selling it, so it's definitely not all stores.

[quote name='runpuddrun']settle down speed racer..... I will be one of the people going to a midnight launch, and I don't have a "special folder" I did a simple google search and low and behold, look what came up on my screen, but a funny pic. I don't think that the OP will be crying over my funny pic. I never called anyone names, i wasn't a jackass about it, but you were.[/quote]

Speedracer is the OP.

Seconded, whole-heartedly.

[quote name='speedracer']You.

Yes, you.

You're special. Unique. Refined. You actually type things like ZOMG and have a pic folder for thread responses.

Yes, you.

You have the time to rate threads according to your high standards. Standard must be borne. You are that bearer.

You. Special, unique snowflake you. The world needs your opinion. You.

This thead will be deleted tomorrow. People are actually staying up to midnight to get this and it might help them. So do the world a favor and remember you're just one of a zillion and STFU

kthxbai.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back