SSX $19.99 (Xbox 360, PS3)

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']After getting it for $10 at BB, I can't imagine paying $20 for a used copy of this.[/QUOTE]

Is the game really that bad? Unless you're referring to the condition of the game itself. I've bought quite a few games from Gamefly used and yeah the discs had a few scratches, but I've never had any issues with playing them.

[quote name='thetruth1983']In b4 someone mentions the bestbuy coupon.

edit: Nevermind too late.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you buy it used from BB, you won't get the online pass which I believe cost $10. So if you want the online portion of the game, they're both the same price. You just don't need a coupon for BB.

$10 was for Brand New in BB...

[quote name='T9X69']Well, if you buy it used from BB, you won't get the online pass which I believe cost $10. So if you want the online portion of the game, they're both the same price. You just don't need a coupon for BB.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='infini2001']$10 was for Brand New in BB...[/QUOTE]

Oh I stand corrected then. Don't you need a magazine or something to get those coupons?

[quote name='TooPoor']Yes, but at this point most people are subscribed.[/QUOTE]

I'm not :p

BB offer is still valid right? Why consider this...
Even if you buy the mag it's still 5 bucks cheaper, for a new copy no less.

[quote name='T9X69']Is the game really that bad? Unless you're referring to the condition of the game itself. I've bought quite a few games from Gamefly used and yeah the discs had a few scratches, but I've never had any issues with playing them.[/QUOTE]

No, that's not it. I don't have a PS3, but I'm sure the game is solid. But between getting a brand new game for $10 and the same game used for $20, there's a clear-cut winner.

[quote name='lochdoun']BB offer is still valid right? Why consider this...
Even if you buy the mag it's still 5 bucks cheaper, for a new copy no less.[/QUOTE]

No, it's $30 now.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']No, that's not it. I don't have a PS3, but I'm sure the game is solid. But between getting a brand new game for $10 and the same game used for $20, there's a clear-cut winner.[/QUOTE]

Oh of course, but considering it's $30 now, you can save $10. I've always had good luck through Gamefly. A couple of scratches doesn't bother me. I'll usually buy used through them if the game had a "Limited Edition" (EA Games) or an online pass to save money and pay used price for it.

Bought Crysis 2 used for $10 through Gamefly and got the limited edition with all working codes. The disc itself was in pretty good shape too. Only a couple of minor scratches.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Will AMAZON PM THIS? People need to save on tax and use up their credit!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Highly doubt it. This is a used copy, not new.

[quote name='T9X69']I'm not :p[/QUOTE]gamefly can be really good but since BB has new games for $5-$15 kinda hard not to have a sub. Take a look at the 1st 2 pages notice all the BB deals, being unlocked is the best thing in gaming you should join now. Look at the next months coupons there's already a quality $10 title right off the bat your sub pays for itself in the 1st month can't be that.

I guess you missed this thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323702

[quote name='Enuf']gamefly can be really good but since BB has new games for $5-$15 kinda hard not to have a sub. Take a look at the 1st 2 pages notice all the BB deals, being unlocked is the best thing in gaming you should join now. Look at the next months coupons there's already a quality $10 title right off the bat your sub pays for itself in the 1st month can't be that.

I guess you missed this thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323702[/QUOTE]

It's that magazine you have to subscribe to right? Aren't those coupons in-store only? The closest BB to me is nearly an hour away lol

I'm forward deployed and can't get to a best buy. I couldn't take advantage of 10 dollar SSX or this week's Kingdoms of Amaur so the best that I can do is have this shipped to my house back at home. So I'm glad that someone posted this. Besides, Gamefly has never let me down with the used games that I bought from them so I'll still give them my business. (On a side note, if anyone can get an extra copy of KoA for me when they get theirs, that would be awesome.)

[quote name='T9X69']It's that magazine you have to subscribe to right? Aren't those coupons in-store only? The closest BB to me is nearly an hour away lol[/QUOTE]you don't have to sub but it's $5 per mag, getting online use of coupons
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/IdeaX/article-id/283/page/4

Also, with the major deals work with other CAG's since the games are so cheap even with shipping you can get them cheaper than retail.

[quote name='T9X69']Well, if you buy it used from BB, you won't get the online pass which I believe cost $10. So if you want the online portion of the game, they're both the same price. You just don't need a coupon for BB.[/QUOTE]

Don't understand why you gotta double post couple of times in this thread... Alot of ppl got it at BB for $10, to me it's not even worth a $20 brand new or used, the fun get boring quick!

[quote name='TooPoor']Yes, but at this point most people are subscribed.[/QUOTE]

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "most".

IMO i feel the game is worth $20, but since the online pass is there i wouldn't buy it preowned unless it was $10. half the fun is competing in the online events.

[quote name='oldschool990']Don't understand why you gotta double post couple of times in this thread... Alot of ppl got it at BB for $10, to me it's not even worth a $20 brand new or used, the fun get boring quick![/QUOTE]

I think it seems fun, I'm just terrible at it. If I could figure out the controls, I could see it being fun. Maybe I just suck though.

not a bad price for those who missed out on the bestbuy deal; game is pretty fun but it gets a little bit repetitive after awhile

[quote name='Curufinwe']It's a great game if you avoid the most annoying tracks.[/QUOTE]
Good thing it lets you filter out certain songs in the settings.
You can also use custom soundtracks through the game.

bread's done
Back