SSX 360 or PS3

i miss the ssx series that was the bomb shit right there. id be playing on tour now but it wont work on my ps3.

[quote name='mtxbass1']After the failure that was SSX Blur, I don't see why they'd even attempt it on 360/PS3 again.[/QUOTE]

What does Blur have to do with the PS3 and 360? It was a Wii exclusive. Maybe you were thinking of On Tour? They made four games in the series last generation, so it must have sold fairly well. SSX Tricky is still one of the best games of last generation. I wish they'd bring it back, but EA doesn't seem to be interested. I suppose Shaun White is the best you'll find this generation.

The first three SSX games were incredibly addictive and well-designed. EA dropped the ball on On Tour and Blur, but that's no excuse not to do an actual next-gen version.

i have yet to open mine but I will... ssx blur I heard was actually pretty fun and good after you get the controls down... to each their own, that said long live the 10 product number 03 P.N. 03 should have gotten!

Heh.

Well, very recently it was said that they are indeed working on a new game.
Forgot if it was a magazine 'insider' rumor or what.

But I would expect to see it at E3.

SSX3 was so good. I had to have put hundreds of hours into that game. It's a shame On Tour sucked so much. I really hope they do another entry in this series.

[quote name='dallow']Heh.

Well, very recently it was said that they are indeed working on a new game.
Forgot if it was a magazine 'insider' rumor or what.

But I would expect to see it at E3.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. SSX was one of my favorite series of last console generation. I hope they return to the Tricky formula, which I think got it the most right.

SSX3 ruled. The music, the design, the vibe of the game was just great. One giant mountain with no loading...

I loved how the beat of the song would stop when you launched into the air, then kick in hard when you landed, that was epic.

I don't even want a new game. I want SSX3 remade with current gen graphics.

Blur wasn't really a sequel the tracks for the most part seemed like the same ones in SSX 1-3. It just had waggle.

SSX 3 was good times.

bread's done
Back