Stand By Me Deluxe DVD $10 and others-Target

Santurio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I don't know if anyone cares but, I have checked 2 seperate stores and they had the deluxe version w/CD & book on sale through Saturday. The website still shows it at $21.99. Some of these were actually advertised in the sales ad but this one stood out to me. If this is a repost or common knowledge please delete and carry on.

Other movies for $10 included:

Good Night, and Good Luck

The Bros Grimm

The Corpse Bride

The Notebook

Batman Begins

Charlie & the Cholcolate Factory

Junebug

Zathura

Into the Blue

Some others I can't remember.

[quote name='Santurio']I don't know if anyone cares but, I have checked 2 seperate stores and they had the deluxe version w/CD & book on sale through Saturday. The website still shows it at $21.99. Some of these were actually advertised in the sales ad but this one stood out to me. If this is a repost or common knowledge please delete and carry on.
.[/QUOTE]

This is good deal, I've been wanting to pick up Stand By Me. if I'm near a target. I'll stop and get it thanks OP.

[quote name='Graystone']This is good deal, I've been wanting to pick up Stand By Me. if I'm near a target. I'll stop and get it thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
No problem. Glad to help out.

[quote name='yeldarb367']Stand By Me DE is also part of a great B1G1 sale at Best Buy this week.[/QUOTE]

I checked that out but SBM is the only movie I wanted.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is the book wrapped in the same package with the dvd?[/QUOTE]
yes. It all comes in a slipcover type box.

Shit, I'm an idiot .. I was at Walmart tonight looking all over the place for this and couldnt find it. I somehow confused Walmart for Target when I read the OP. Oh well .. I'll get it for $10 or less sometime.

EDIT: Ahh man look at that .. you even have the little Target logo and everything. :wall:

[quote name='Maklershed']Shit, I'm an idiot .. I was at Walmart tonight looking all over the place for this and couldnt find it. I somehow confused Walmart for Target when I read the OP. Oh well .. I'll get it for $10 or less sometime.

EDIT: Ahh man look at that .. you even have the little Target logo and everything. :wall:[/QUOTE]
This should go through Saturday at the latest so you still have time.

Rememeber, it's at Target.:lol:

bread's done
Back