Stanford Vs. Notre Dame Game (11/26) Anyone Record It?

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey, I was at the game yesterday, the final game at the Stanford Colosseum and was wondering if anyone recorded it and would be able to hook me up with a copy DVD preferably. I'd be willing to give up a little bit of cash for it. I know they'll probably be replaying it on ESPN Classic this week, so I could wait, I don't have cable and it was a really good game, so if anyone could help me out I'd be very happy. PM me if you've got it, thanks.

It was on ABC, which is why I think ESPN Classic will replay it. Notre Dame won with 55 seconds left. They scored in less than a minute to take the lead for good.

They're replaying it tomorrow night 11/28 11pm eastern on ESPN U (whatever that is), I'd really be grateful for anyone who could record it and throw it on a DVD and send it my way. It'd be minimal work for you and a little profit if you did, I'd pay for your trouble, shipping and all that, thanks.

ESPNU
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

ESPNU is a television channel that specializes in college sports, and is produced by, affiliated with and owned by parent network ESPN. The network was launched on March 4, 2005 from the Oklahoma State University Campus in Stillwater, Oklahoma. The network was there to televise their first program which was the Oklahoma State University vs. The University of Texas basketball game.

ESPNU orginates out of ESPN's Charlotte, North Carolina offices.

Yeah, but I'm on dial up at home, so DL'ing is out of the question. Offer still stands to anyone who could oblige.

bread's done
Back