Staples B&M iPod nano 16GB Silver $78.50..YMMV

GuitarMan

CAGiversary!
Bought a new silver 16GB iPod nano at my local Staples store, yesterday.
I was ready to purchase it for $138 minus my expiring $30 Rewards check but was lucky enough to catch it when the price went down again...to $78.50. The first store I went to was out of stock but was lucky to find the last one at another store.

This is at the Staples stores...The online site still lists at $169.99.
:cool:

Oh, it's now out of stock at:
Morrow, GA
McDonough, GA

Its worth looking into for sure.
I just did live chat and CS rep didnt find any near my zip. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Arakias,

I read your post about a copy of receipt before you changed it.
Funny, it looks as though I can't/am not allowed to post attachments. :whistle2:k
Anyone know how to change that?

[quote name='Arakias']maybe host it at photobucket / imageshack, and post link here. but up to you. Thanks for the info though[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the hint, Arakias.

picture.php

Live online help guy said that it's "online only" and that local stores don't carry it. I guess that means I would have to cehck in-person :(

Wow your online guy sucked. My person called the stores for me and even put one on hold. I think her/his name was "Noelle." They were extremely helpful.

I can confirm this deal.

Used the online chat first. Asked the rep to check stores near my zip code for item # 828071. I gave them 2 zip codes, one near my home and one near my office. Not sure what the search radius is. But the one store they did find it in stock at was about 15 miles from my office zip code.

The online rep said the same thing about being an online only thing, but that she would check anyways to see if possibly someone had returned one to the store. Mine was still sealed. In store, they had a small end cap display with the big cardboard "tickets" showing the iPod, with a could different colors listed on them. I simply asked them to check in the back for a silver one. Price rang up immediately for $78.50.

FYI, the store that had it was the one near Robinson Mall outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Not sure if they have any left though. There might be some stores on the east side worth checking out though. The zip code I had them check was McMurray, so the search might not have extended out that far.

bread's done
Back