star craft 2

jab1235

CAGiversary!
Whats the cheapest I can get starcraft 2, is it a good starter rts if I want to be competitive?
Should I play starcraft 1 first?

Deals on SC2 are going to be very rare, same with all of Blizzard's games.

Still, for what you're looking for it's easily worth the $50. The game is very similar to the original as it is very straight forward and easy to understand. Unlike the original however, SC2 is also very easy to become good at, while the original was much more challenging (and arguably much more intense as well).

Not to say SC2 isn't fun, because it's very enjoyable. It's just catered to a wider audience now and I think if that's what you're looking for then go for it. It's very competitive, easy to learn, has a pretty fun campaign, and then there's always user created maps that are insanely fun to play.

The game is a hobby in and of itself, the current price is completely justified.

Should I try the first one with the battle chest? I think trays what I'm gona do, and by the way you nake it sound $50 is fair

Up to you. If you're new to RTS and not sure about what you like, it probably wouldn't be a bad choice to test the first one out.

You want a trial key for SC2? I THINK I have one laying around here, but im not exactly sure what you can do in the trial.

PM me if your interested, and ill look tomorrow morning. As for now, I need bed.

bread's done
Back