Star Fox Zero Wii U $41.10 at Amazon

Splatoon hit $30 at Walmart last year. I suspect Star Fox will go even lower.

I was able to pick up Splatoon many hours after the BF craziness was over (I only go well after the initial hours just to walk around, look, and see if there's anything worth picking up ;-))

Splatoon was $25. If it does hit that low I imagine it won't be the bonus pack that is currently available.

If it hits $30 i think ill bite on this. Im a huge starfox fan but ive held off on this game so far.
$30 is my buy in as well. I figure $20 for the main game, and $10 for the guard sounds about right. I can't justify more than that for a sub par Star Fox game.

Honestly guys, your $30+ is best spent elsewhere. The controls are beaten to a pulp, and they should be. But the game itself outside the controls is utter trash. It's a 5 hour game at most, and 2 of that is spent mastering the controls. Even the stuff post game is like an hour at most. If this was an indy title, we'd wait for it to hit $15 and at least it would be a playable game.

Note: I'm still a mega fan, and this game is not worth any price over $20.

Down....  into the crevasse.  

$20 or less for me.  I'm interested as a curiosity, but it sounds like this is the Wii U's "Metroid: Other M". 

Down.... into the crevasse.

$20 or less for me. I'm interested as a curiosity, but it sounds like this is the Wii U's "Metroid: Other M".
Well to be honest, the only thing really wrong with the game is the requirement to play with the messed up control scheme and a couple not great levels (mostly the gyro-copter). The characters were handled well, the game would be fun if it could be played as a standard Starfox.

On the other hand, Metroid: Other M completely changed how the Metroid played, had a really messed up story (Samus needs permission to use her weapons? I understand not using certain weapons in certain areas due to explosion risk/etc, but once you are allowed to use them you have no such limitations) and they completely destroyed the personality of Samus and turned her into a whiney child.

bread's done
Back