Star Ocean 2: Second Story (ONLY 4MINS LEFT, $21.00!)

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

(yes zion, i know what youve been telling me this entire thread, but someone is bound to beat your $15 bid. This game goes for an avg of $40-$35)[/quote]

Oh someone will beat my bid but them being from this site is in doubt. Waits for a snipe by masha. :D

edit: In fact I was just outbid. :lol:[/quote]

Neah. I like to snipe them at $5 BIN. :D Looks like it's going good.

zion $23? I was guessing $20.50

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

(yes zion, i know what youve been telling me this entire thread, but someone is bound to beat your $15 bid. This game goes for an avg of $40-$35)[/quote]

Oh someone will beat my bid but them being from this site is in doubt. Waits for a snipe by masha. :D

zion $23? I was guessing $20.50[/quote]

I really don't know, all I know is that I missed a nice cheap disk only copy that went this morning, clear background to. :cry:

Interesting thread, glad I picked up a used copy at gamestop for $15 bucks. Case was not in real good condition but manual and disc was excellent. Too bad I haven't gotten around to playing it though. Here's a free bump for you OP.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

looks like your guess of 20.50 was only a dollar short, I was thinking $25.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

looks like your guess of 20.50 was only a dollar short, I was thinking $25.[/quote]

More feedback would/ve helped.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

looks like your guess of 20.50 was only a dollar short, I was thinking $25.[/quote]

More feedback would/ve helped.[/quote]

yep by aboutt $10 I'd say.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I wonned... yay for me! \:D/[/quote]

:applause: I got mine for $7.50 in december :mrgreen:[/quote]

I got Suikoden II for $15 so.... yea..! :p

Even still... SO2 is worth 60+ even now... way better than 3. 3's AI is :dunce:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I wonned... yay for me! \:D/[/quote]

:applause: I got mine for $7.50 in december :mrgreen:[/quote]

I got Suikoden II for $15 so.... yea..! :p

Even still... SO2 is worth 60+ even now... way better than 3. 3's AI is :dunce:[/quote]

60+? what the hell have you been smoking.

Assorted animal shavings with some manure... why?

Its an awesome game. Lunar 2 was well worth the 60 back in the day. My pendant thingy is still all shiny...

[quote name='Kayden']Assorted animal shavings with some manure... why?

Its an awesome game. Lunar 2 was well worth the 60 back in the day. My pendant thingy is still all shiny...[/quote]

Sad

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Kayden']I wonned... yay for me! \:D/[/quote]

Congrats!

Get those too

:arrow: [/quote]

And you are telling me NONE of those are clear background? :cry:

bread's done
Back