Star Ocean 4 pre-order bonus?

The game has already hit stores for pre-order and no collector's edition or pre-order bonuses are available... as of yet. However I wouldn't keep my hopes up since Square-Enix hasn't had a single bonus for any of their games on the next-gen console yet.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Thats untrue, one of the games had a preorder bonus of a extra formation.[/quote]

It was The Last Remnant. IU also came with lithograph (with a code) but it was only available in US amazon only.

Sorry, I thought he meant some sort of pre-order edition like bonus disc, art book, or tin case...

Square Enix have revealed the track list today(jan 23) for the soundtrack CD, Star Ocean Best Sound Collection, that will be given away as a pre-order bonus for Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
The soundtrack is made by the fans as it contains tracks that were voted on by members of the Square Enix Members community site. The ten tracks on the CD include the following.

Selected by Motoi Sakuraba
  • 01: Cutting Edge of Notion (Star Ocean 3)
  • 02: Night of the Chase (Star Ocean 4)
Selected by Yoshiharu Gotanda
  • 03: Highbrow (Star Ocean 3)
Selected by Yoshinori Yamagishi
  • 04: Wild Fight, No End in Sight (Star Ocean 4)
Selected by Audience (Square Enix Members)
  • 05: Tense Atmosphere (Star Ocean 1)
  • 06: For Achieve (Star Ocean 1)
  • 07: The incarnation of devil (Star Ocean 2)
  • 08: Stab the sword of justice (Star Ocean 2)
  • 09: Influence of Truth Appearance (Star Ocean 3)
  • 10: The Divine Spirit of Language (Star Ocean 3)

[quote name='Lockescythe']Square Enix have revealed the track list today(jan 23) for the soundtrack CD, Star Ocean Best Sound Collection, that will be given away as a pre-order bonus for Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
The soundtrack is made by the fans as it contains tracks that were voted on by members of the Square Enix Members community site. The ten tracks on the CD include the following.

Selected by Motoi Sakuraba
  • 01: Cutting Edge of Notion (Star Ocean 3)
  • 02: Night of the Chase (Star Ocean 4)
Selected by Yoshiharu Gotanda
  • 03: Highbrow (Star Ocean 3)
Selected by Yoshinori Yamagishi
  • 04: Wild Fight, No End in Sight (Star Ocean 4)
Selected by Audience (Square Enix Members)
  • 05: Tense Atmosphere (Star Ocean 1)
  • 06: For Achieve (Star Ocean 1)
  • 07: The incarnation of devil (Star Ocean 2)
  • 08: Stab the sword of justice (Star Ocean 2)
  • 09: Influence of Truth Appearance (Star Ocean 3)
  • 10: The Divine Spirit of Language (Star Ocean 3)
[/quote]Isn't this just Japan?

[quote name='Firestorm']Isn't this just Japan?[/QUOTE]

Yes, so far this has only been announced for the Japanese release, and its part of the Star Ocean 4 bundle that was announced early last month.

http://blog.square-enix.com/eternalsphere/

(2nd post from the top as of February 2nd.)

Sounds like they decided to extend the CD offer to anyone who pre-orders as well as those who buy the bundle.

Would be nice if we got this in NA! We still have a few more weeks left for them to announce it, too. :)

Also - the Last Remnant pre-order bonus was indeed available in Canada. I got my copy from EB Games.

Im thinking about preordering, have you guys seen reviews yet about this game? Ive been looking around and havent seen anything really. Since its due out in a few weeks kinda curious. Will probably trade in last remnant that i never even opened lol...

Only one review --- which doesn't really mean that much. Got a 34/40 from Famitsu, SFIV got the same score as well.

The Last Remnant has one of the lowest rated Square RPGs to date - that doesn't mean jack shit. The game is absolutely phenomenal. If you install it to your HD every single one of the games rendering/framerate flaws gets eliminated.
Although, I'm going on easily 150 hours so far =/
Just have to beat the last "last" boss for the stupid 200g achievement...lol

lost odyssey had some pre order armor and weapons and extra content/dreams to open up more of the story

Hey just a quick question. I bet some of you Pre-ordered from Amazon.ca and was just wondering if they messed up the release date (March 2nd). Has anyone contacted them about the offficial Feb 24th one or is this exclusive to Canada?

[quote name='dab3']Hey just a quick question. I bet some of you Pre-ordered from Amazon.ca and was just wondering if they messed up the release date (March 2nd). Has anyone contacted them about the offficial Feb 24th one or is this exclusive to Canada?[/quote]

Nah they are just really bad about getting games in on time.

The worst part is unlike say books when you go to update the product info you can't suggest a better release date for it either.

Still waiting a few days is a small price to pay to get the game for sub $50 including tax vs over $70 everywhere else

bread's done
Back