Star Ocean: Till the End of Time: PlayStation 2 $19.99 BestBuy

Cool........anyone know if those $5 coupons still work at BB? I still have a few of them laying around and this seems like a worthy candidate to use one on.

[quote name='Journey']Cool........anyone know if those $5 coupons still work at BB? I still have a few of them laying around and this seems like a worthy candidate to use one on.[/QUOTE]

If you are referring to the PSP/PS2 coupons, yes, they do.

Thanks for the post OP! My Best Buy has the GGC's laying around different spots in the music and videogames areas. This year I think they are a green gift card in the clear plastic cd jewel case.

OH, and thanks OP--I've been waiting to add a copy of this to my collection; $15 has been a long time in coming, but I'm glad it's finally arrived.

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (PS2/GC/XBOX) $19.99

The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2/GC/XBOX) $19.99

Def Jam: Fight For New York (PS2/GC/XBOX) $19.99

The Urbz: Sims in the City (PS2/GC/XBOX) $19.99

Hurrah!! Another retailer has it for 19.99. And BB no less. Time to find one of my GGCs and use it. Anybody know how good their store in-stock indicator is? I know that in the past it has never really been too good for me but maybe they have fixed it up?

sweet. i've confirmed the GGC for this year. and i was surprised, because i thought they were discontinuing the coupon.

Damn no luck at the first BB I went to. Sort of a good thing cause I forgot to put another GGC in my wallet after I used my last one, and the rest of them are at home. I got another BB to check, otherwise I'll just pick it up Thurs at TRU in the 2 for $30.

Geez....STAR OCEANS everywhere! Time to run over to Best Buy now...I've been waiting for this game to drop & had no luck at TARGET. Nice...

[quote name='mkelehan']$20 - GGC - Pricegrabber rebate = $10 new. Love it or hate it, you can't arge with the price.[/QUOTE]

It says only the first 50 people will get the rebate. How would you know if you're one of the 50? Does the link stop working when it reaches that number?

ahh.. so pissed I ran to BB today and checked for Star Ocean, there were none! I remember I saw there were a tons of them last week. I also check the BB website for availability, like all 5 Bestbuys in my city are out of them~

Well I checked the in-store price of this in BB's computer and it is indeed 19.99 in-store. The thing is is that I got shot down though when I went. They were totally out. It was as though they had magically disappeared. I had just been there last saturday and I could have sworn I saw one or two there. I checked their computer and for those CAGs in North Las Vegas, I think there might be a few still left there. Won't be able make it out there but if worst comes to worst, I'll either PM it at Fry's, wait for Fry's to have it for 19.99 since they have tons of them or the last option which will most likely happen, I'll just get this this saturday at TRU with their 2 for $30 promotion. Hopefully the one near me will still have some by then.

Thanks OP! I can confirm (sort of) confirm that this works with the GGC. I bought a GGC before I bought Star Ocean, but of course, I ended up buying a GGC that had expired already(didn't check beforehand). The manager overrode the expiration and let me apply it towards Star Ocean, so out the door for $14.99 plus tax for me!

[quote name='billg']Thanks OP! I can confirm (sort of) confirm that this works with the GGC. I bought a GGC before I bought Star Ocean, but of course, I ended up buying a GGC that had expired already(didn't check beforehand). The manager overrode the expiration and let me apply it towards Star Ocean, so out the door for $14.99 plus tax for me![/QUOTE]

Of course it works with the GGC Coupon (the $19.99 and above one, that is). Why wouldn't it? That is actually a rhetorical question, no need to answer.

[quote name='addicted2games']I got Star Ocean Till the End of Time (shiny cover) for $19.99 at Gamestop today. This game should be this price everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. The Gamestop in Norristown, PA had 3 copies. Unfortunately, all 3 were opened: for you, it's new. If you hand it back to me across the counter after paying for it, it's used, because *we* can see that it's opened. :roll:

Anyhow. 2 copies are there now, ringing up at $20.

I had the same experience at my Best Buy today--I was in there litterally four days ago, and they had what must have been two dozen copies; now they're completely gone, as were the display tickets....

Checked the website and it said the game was available so I went to the SF best buy and had two guys look for it but both couldn't find it. Not sure if there was a conspiracy or if they just lacked any kind of customer service - they were like "we saw/had a bunch of them," goes to check the game, comes back and tries to avoid me but when I ask they say "can't find it/must be sold out."

[quote name='jngx80']Checked the website and it said the game was available so I went to the SF best buy and had two guys look for it but both couldn't find it. Not sure if there was a conspiracy or if they just lacked any kind of customer service - they were like "we saw/had a bunch of them," goes to check the game, comes back and tries to avoid me but when I ask they say "can't find it/must be sold out."[/QUOTE]

Had the same problem, the guy even looked it up in his database and said they should have some in stock but he couldn't find any.

just called my local Gamestop, and they too have it priced at $19.99. Just dandy for me, seeing as I have $10 in unspent credit there :)

I'm about to break down and pay $5 more at my Target (where it's actually in stock). I think I've waited long enough for this game.

They have a couple in stock at the BB on Lex and 86th in NYC. It is actually downstairs (not in the VG area) on a rack by the checkout. If you have a GGC/PSP coupon on you, use that, but if not, they are on a rack with a big "15% off all games on this rack" sign, so you can get it for ~$16.

Be careful though because it looked as if at least one of them had been opened - at the very least the glue was coming off the seal sticker.

There should be at least 3 more besides the open one. This is for the holofoil version.

bread's done
Back