Star Ocean Till The End of Time

gamefly has used ones for like 25 i think it is... the case and instructions will be in perfect conditition since they are never used with rentals

[quote name='cthcky33']gamefly has used ones for like 25 i think it is... the case and instructions will be in perfect conditition since they are never used with rentals[/quote]

Yep, great deal!

So gamefly basically gives you new condition items for a lower price?

Are there any catches? Like, markings on the cases or discs?

My gamefly Street Fighter Anniversary collection had one very tiny scratch (plays fine), but other than that the disc, manual, and case were perfect.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']So gamefly basically gives you new condition items for a lower price?

Are there any catches? Like, markings on the cases or discs?[/quote]

Nope, its crazy that have Halo 2 for $30. On some of the games you could honesty order them, resell them on ebay and make a couple of buck profit. Not enough to be worth it but that's how good the prices are.

btw I have in and just ordered Star Ocean 3 myself.

oh and some of their prices are terrible. If you want a laugh look at the price for Dynasty tactics 1 and 2.

[quote name='cthcky33']every game i have gotten from them has been in perfect condition, including the disc[/quote]

Yep, ordered 8 games, all flawless condition.

[quote name='tenzor']I think Star Ocean will drop to $20 by March when FF XII comes out.[/quote]

Probably but I'd rather pay $25 and have it now, thats 2 months off.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']This sounds like an awesome system, I think I might join it and do the rent/buy thing.[/quote]

Yeah, it does sound like an awesome system. I know they have this option for when you rent a game, you can choose to "keep it" for a certain price. I think they just send the case/manual to you then.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']This sounds like an awesome system, I think I might join it and do the rent/buy thing.[/quote]

Yeah, it does sound like an awesome system. I know they have this option for when you rent a game, you can choose to "keep it" for a certain price. I think they just send the case/manual to you then.[/quote]

yea, i do that a lot :D

[quote name='omegaweapon7']the only thing is, i want the SO3 with the cool box -_-[/quote]

well, when i ordered zelda the four swords from gamefly, it included the cardboard box and gba cable, all for $20 shipped plus tax. I was stunned

bread's done
Back