Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I'm considering picking this game up post-savings off the 44.99 at EBgames.

Did this game have a limited print run or something? I doubt it, but it seems to me that the price should have dropped to something lower by now. Does anybody know of a lower price somewhere or have one for sale?

[quote name='SkyGheNe']how is gamefly's PO games? Good quality?[/QUOTE]

Usually superb. At least as good or better than any other used games. And you are guaranteed the case and instructions in mint condition.

[quote name='b3b0p']Do gamefly used games come with stickers or anything on them?

Chris[/QUOTE]

Nope and every game I've gotten has been mint.

[quote name='jngx80']This is a 2 player game? How does that work - is it throughout the whole game or just in battles?[/QUOTE]

It's a little mini game deep into the game (dont unlock it for a good 20-30 hours), and it's...uh....pretty boring, actually.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Actually only about an excess $13, I'm assuming he would have used the standard EB codes to get 25% off and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Way to overanalyze the joke!

They've had it recently at EBgames.com for around 20$ after the codes. I figured they'd go fast, but I believe the latest batch was around for a few days after posting; just check the site periodically. Great game.

Too bad there's no free shipping. Still, I've wanted this game for a while, and this is a pretty damn good price. Thanks, nachzeher.

[quote name='theq87']They've had it recently at EBgames.com for around 20$ after the codes. I figured they'd go fast, but I believe the latest batch was around for a few days after posting; just check the site periodically. Great game.[/QUOTE]

What codes?

good news! my SO3 arrived today with a freaking 2 day shipping time, along with COMPLETELY MINT, let me repeat, COMPLETELY mint, SE box and case and manual.

gamefly is now my favorite used games store.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Thanks! I was thinking about getting this, but didn't want to pay $45 for it at EB. I can't resist that Gamefly price. Now to find Star Ocean: The Second Story...[/QUOTE]

I have a mint copy of Second Story that I'm shopping...

[quote name='omegaweapon7']good news! my SO3 arrived today with a freaking 2 day shipping time, along with COMPLETELY MINT, let me repeat, COMPLETELY mint, SE box and case and manual.

gamefly is now my favorite used games store.[/QUOTE]

Hallelujah!! My prayers, as well as your, have been answered. Huray! I was just going to bump this thread and ask again. I'm gonna place an order for one later tonight when I'm out of work. Thanks OP and the rest.

Mine came today, complete with the box and manual. Everything was mint except for a slight ding on the top of the manual. It's nothing big though, and for the price, you can't beat it. It looks a lot better than the used copies I saw at EB with their banged up boxes.

Yah! My copy came today! It's so beautiful! the game case is in MINT condition! there are some very tiny scratches on the surface of the discs though, althoug so far it doesn't seem to affect game play. So far, I am very very happy with Gamefly for buying used games. Thanks OP for asking and Thanks Nachzeher for posting the link!

bread's done
Back