Star Soilder

i have playe it, its weird getting used to playing your psp sideways. i cover one speaker doing that. and the way your supposed to turn it makes it hard to used the analog. so i rotated my psp back to normal and played it like a side scroller. its a pretty damn good, and it looks great. all polygon graphics, so i read somewhere.

i liked it, but i do not think it will be coming stateside. alot of shooters originate over there and stay over there, maybe they are better appreiciated. i love smups and im sure alot of others do too, but they never "sell" well, and its all about bottom line to most publishers.

[quote name='orntar']i have playe it, its weird getting used to playing your psp sideways. i cover one speaker doing that. and the way your supposed to turn it makes it hard to used the analog. so i rotated my psp back to normal and played it like a side scroller. its a pretty damn good, and it looks great. all polygon graphics, so i read somewhere.

i liked it, but i do not think it will be coming stateside. alot of shooters originate over there and stay over there, maybe they are better appreiciated. i love smups and im sure alot of others do too, but they never "sell" well, and its all about bottom line to most publishers.[/QUOTE]

Alright, cool. That's two word of mouths "If you're a shooter fan you won't regret it..." That's good to know that I can play it horizontally like Gradius, if the vertical style doesn't work out.

*clicks Sumit Order*

yeah it's a balls out shooter for sure though!!

you'll love it. A bit to get used to but now it's the only thing I've been playing.
Watch out for level 6 :) crazy shooter. I'm really glad too 'cause the psp was dissapointing me a bit as of late. Really want to get my hands on Senguko III or whatever that other new shooter is. I'm all about horizontal shooters... Border down, Gradius

yeah this one is a honest to goodness fun fast action shooter with blazing guitar solo power-ups and thumb-sliding torture!!

bread's done
Back