Star Trek (2009) Blu-Ray $14.99

amazon had the 3 disc version for $10. i was thinking too much about it and i missed it. they havent been in stock for a long time and i dont think they will restock it anymore

I bought this for around $18 near release and do not regret it one bit. Some movies are day one buys for me. This one was and totally worth it

I got it day 1 also and I still have it. It survived the great blu-ray purge of '12 when I got rid of like 250 blu-rays.

[quote name='wasabi5858']This is definitely the best trek movie. I preordered it and had since watch it multiple times.[/QUOTE]

Visually they did such a great job, I really enjoyed the film and still watch it on occasion, I hope they make another.

Of possible interest to anyone who's looking for the 3-disc version...

I was in Wal-Mart (in Manassass, VA) tonight, and they had several rows of the 3-disc edition on the "New Releases"(?) shelf up by the register. Price was $19.96.

More than I wanted to spend, but this is one of the few titles that I actually want all of the special features on, and I missed it before waiting for a better deal. So I grabbed one. Don't know how YMMV it's going to be, but if you're looking for it, it may be worth checking your local Wal-Mart.

bread's done
Back