Star Trek Original movie collection (I-VI) blu ray at BB/Amazon for $39.99

grundy

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen this posted yet, but both Amazon and Best Buy have the Star Trek original movie collections (I-VI) on blu ray for $39.99

In case you don't want the Pajama party movie (The Motion[less] Picture) or the "Share your pain with me" movie (V), the individual blu rays are $9.99 So, II, III, IV, and VI will ring up for the same price of the box set

Or get them all individually for $4.99 each with U&S, which would be under $30 total (before taxes). The collection does have an exclusive bonus disc however which has a 1 hour roundtable discussion with Shatner, Nemoy and others.. I enjoyed the first one quite a bit, it's much better than some of the later ones in my opinion

[quote name='ssjmichael']Or get them all individually for $4.99 each with U&S, which would be under $30 total (before taxes). The collection does have an exclusive bonus disc however which has a 1 hour roundtable discussion with Shatner, Nemoy and others.. I enjoyed the first one quite a bit, it's much better than some of the later ones in my opinion[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you could avoid ST:V then and save $5 more if you passed on the set.

The collection was $28 and change as of last night on amazon. I was gonna get them for $5 each AC at Best buy with their upgrade and save promo... but then it wouldve been $30 plus tax. So i saved about $5 getting it on amazon and no tax. Worked out well

bread's done
Back