Star Trek(Three-Disc +Digital Copy) blu-ray $19.99 @amazon

So i ordered Star Trek yesterday when it was 20.99 and today its 19.99. What do I hav to do to reflect the new price change? Yes, I want to save a dollar. Thanks.

[quote name='bullsrfive']So i ordered Star Trek yesterday when it was 20.99 and today its 19.99. What do I hav to do to reflect the new price change? Yes, I want to save a dollar. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah bro, a dollar is a dollar shit lol. but anyway amazon normally adjusts it for me automatically. you could cancel the original order and replace it, also you could email them to ask for them to adjust it.

[quote name='bullsrfive']So i ordered Star Trek yesterday when it was 20.99 and today its 19.99. What do I hav to do to reflect the new price change? Yes, I want to save a dollar. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Since this is a pre-order the price change should update for you automatically when the item ships on release day. At least, that's how it's been for all my pre orders before (DVD/blu-ray/video games) :)

UPDATE: Wait, nevermind. My item is "shipping soon" with the $20.99 price. AMAZAHHHHHN! (shakes fist) :p

[quote name='wongjp']Since this is a pre-order the price change should update for you automatically when the item ships on release day. At least, that's how it's been for all my pre orders before (DVD/blu-ray/video games) :)

UPDATE: Wait, nevermind. My item is "shipping soon" with the $20.99 price. AMAZAHHHHHN! (shakes fist) :p[/QUOTE]It /should/ update your order tomorrow with the pre-order price guarantee and credit you back a dollar for the difference in price. That doesn't always happen, so I'm always in the habit of emailing them to adjust the price, which is what I'd suggest doing in this case.

[quote name='shrike4242'] That doesn't always happen, so I'm always in the habit of emailing them to adjust the price, which is what I'd suggest doing in this case.[/QUOTE]

Just re read the Pre Order Price Guarantee bullet point:

• If your order enters the shipping process before the release date and the price is lowered before the end of the day of the release date, we will automatically refund your credit card for the difference between the price you were charged and the release-date price. If you did not use a credit card to pay for your order, please contact Customer Service.
I used a cred card so this should happen. Now that you mention it, I was refunded before with something like this, so I'll wait till tomorrow or such and the dollar should show up.

Seems so petty but a dollar's a dollar right? ;)

Alright so it price adjusted automatically for me. Thanks for the help guys. Uggh my wallet is feeling it picked up Star Trek, UP, and Step Brothers (blurays of course). Also picked up the Cowboy Bebop Remix Collection from the Bandai Sale thread. RAWRRRRRRRR

[quote name='wongjp']Just re read the Pre Order Price Guarantee bullet point:

• If your order enters the shipping process before the release date and the price is lowered before the end of the day of the release date, we will automatically refund your credit card for the difference between the price you were charged and the release-date price. If you did not use a credit card to pay for your order, please contact Customer Service.
I used a cred card so this should happen. Now that you mention it, I was refunded before with something like this, so I'll wait till tomorrow or such and the dollar should show up.

Seems so petty but a dollar's a dollar right? ;)[/QUOTE]

Don't trust Amazon to do it automatically, it seems so easy to do, but this is the one thing that Amazon routinely screws up.

I got Star Trek at $19.94 as a Gold Box deal so who knows if they'll give me the $1 off the "base price".. (it's already shipped) Not sure if I want to email today when it might confuse the hell out of them. (the pre-order price guarantee is something that their CSRs just don't "get")

[quote name='Justin42']Don't trust Amazon to do it automatically, it seems so easy to do, but this is the one thing that Amazon routinely screws up.

I got Star Trek at $19.94 as a Gold Box deal so who knows if they'll give me the $1 off the "base price".. (it's already shipped) Not sure if I want to email today when it might confuse the hell out of them. (the pre-order price guarantee is something that their CSRs just don't "get")[/QUOTE]You'd end up with $0.95 back on the deal, since they'll knock the base price down to $19.99 and then your Gold Box discount would make it $18.99. The difference would be $0.95.

Assuming they do it right, of course. Otherwise, you'll have to email them. I suggest grabbing a screen cap of the price today and tomorrow, just in case.

Im in the same boat as you Justin42; got it for 19.94 with my gold box discount and I also just got my confirmation email that the order has shipped at that price. According to my (and shrikes') math, amazons' pre-order guarantee should adjust it to 18.99. Guess I'll just try and be patient and wait until tomorrow to see if they refund me the difference. If not, guess I'll send them an email..

So I ended up calling amazon since nothing had happened automatically. It was kind of a hassle, but in the end I ended up getting a $1.00 credit to my account.

First, the rep was confused about the preorder price change I was requesting since I had gotten it originally with my gold box($20.99 ->$19.94) and he thought that amazon had automatically adjusted the price. Once I cleared it up that I did not get the price change automatically to $19.99(w/ gold box comes to $18.99), he credited my account the difference for me. However, in the end, I think that the rep was still confused on why I actually called them. I THINK that the rep thought I was calling b/c I just wanted the price changed to $19.99 since thats what it is now. NOT b/c the price had changed to that before it was released, which is part of their preorder price guarantee. So I got the $1 back, just for the wrong reason.

WOW people actually prefer ONLINE even when they don't have to line up?

Just get it at Wal-mart. Same deal!!! FASTER!!!

[quote name='Brownjohn']For everyone that doesn't want to wait for shipping, wal mart has the same price in-store.[/QUOTE]

Problem is if buy from Walmart, you have to pay tax.
Cheaper to get from Amazon plus free shipping (bundle with others stuff).
Bundle with Harry Potter or Termination Salvation order.. good deal.

Yep, cheaper and I'm not dying to watch it anytime soon--just a good price and I needed to order something else to get over $25 to get free shipping when ordering Fight Club.

Also there are no Wal-marts particularly close buy anyway (probably 20-30 minutes to the closet one), along with working long hours=no reason to go buy it in store vs. from Amazon for me.

I much prefer ordering online vs. going to a store unless it's something I want to buy and use right away. Just more convenient to have it waiting on the doorstep vs. finding time to go to the store.

This was $19.99 at three Targets I visited today. BB.com also lowered it to $19.99 today as I got an email saying they adjusted my purchase automatically.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Is there ANY version with Uhara's face on the cover???[/QUOTE]FYE I think has her on the cover. Just a guess.

[quote name='cagfansub']Problem is if buy from Walmart, you have to pay tax.
Cheaper to get from Amazon plus free shipping (bundle with others stuff).
Bundle with Harry Potter or Termination Salvation order.. good deal.[/QUOTE]

Amazon isnt tax free for everyone, and some people dont have to pay tax at Walmart.

I think I'll pick this up from Walmart tomorrow. Walmart sure has been getting my money on these deals since I like to buy at the store just to have it in my hands to watch.

[quote name='62t']Amazon isnt tax free for everyone, and some people dont have to pay tax at Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'd pay more from Amazon to just avoid the riff raff at the Wal-marts around here.

Well, just got my emails confirming my $1 refund due to *gasp* the pre-order price guarantee! Applied automatically! I'm in shock.

So it means I kept my $1ish gold box discount as well, yay.

I also received a refund email this morning for $1. I was very surprised as well; especially since I had already called to complain that I never got the difference credited to my account.(now ive gotten $2 back on this) So with this email, amazon once again has never failed to come through with their promos/refunds/etc. Guess I just need to be more patient.

bread's done
Back