Star Trek, UP, Monsters vs. Aliens, Ice Age 3 [Blu-Ray] $19.96ea Wal-Mart 11/15-11/21

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
71207349.png

Credit goes to Barmat @ HDD.com

Monsters vs. Aliens is currently $19.99 at Amazon, so that won't change.

Up being $19.99 would be a nice price for anyone that didn't pre-order it with Monsters Inc., as with the $5 of the $10 discount off its current price, it would be $17.99 net. Good price for anyone not pre-ordering it.

I have Star Trek locked in at BB for $15.99 with a combination of the 30% off sale they had last week with the $10 discount for buying it with one of the stand-alone TOS moves or First Contact. $20.99 - $5 nets out at $15.99 + tax.

They're good stand-alone prices, yes. Though, not the best they could be if you were at the right place at the right time.

Ice Age 3 would be a pick up for me, since it'll be about as good as that price gets for a little while. The ad says "various titles", so I'm curious if it's those titles and others, or just those.

Might have to pick Star Trek up at my local Walmart. Some pretty good Blu-Ray deals this year, now if I can find District 9 for this price.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Glad I passed up the pre-order Star Trek at Best Buy during the 30% off sale[/QUOTE]

Over a dollar?? Really?
Actually Best Buy is a better deal. I got it and Star Trek First Contact for around 30 bucks. It seems like I will be able to return First Contact, and still keep the discount, making Star Trek $15.99

Star Trek is $20.99 on Amazon right now with RDD. District 9 has also gone down to $19.99 on Amazon.

On a sidenote, I've had both of these titles in my GB I just need to Pre-Order at the higher price and hope the price goes down and still get the GB discount or just remember to cancel if it doesn't. Ok, I'm done kicking myself in the ass.

I love this recent string of new release blu-rays at $19.99. This should be the price point from now on for all new releases.

[quote name='cod4rulez4']Over a dollar?? Really?
Actually Best Buy is a better deal. I got it and Star Trek First Contact for around 30 bucks. It seems like I will be able to return First Contact, and still keep the discount, making Star Trek $15.99[/QUOTE]You might want to wait until you've picked up Star Trek before doing that.

I just returned Wrath Of Khan, which I picked up with this deal and Star Trek, as I decided I wanted to get the six movie pack sometime in the future. Magically, the $5 discount (+ tax) on Star Trek for buying it with Wrath of Khan showed up as a pre-authorization on my credit card. The pricing for Star Trek jumped up to $20.99 on the order when I checked BB.com.

If you're planning on just keeping Star Trek without keeping First Contact, wait until you've picked up Star Trek before you do it. Otherwise, you might get the rude surprise I did. After you've picked up both movies or just Star Trek if you've already picked up First Contact, then you should be able to return First Contact without any issue. Regardless, once you do return First Contact, check your BB.com order for any surprises.

I'll pick up Star Trek when Amazon matches WM's pricing on it, since $19.99 w/o beats $20.99 + tax at BB.

Hmm well Star Trek is currently 20.99 and UP is currently 19.99 at Amazon. So with no tax it would be cheaper to buy it at amazon than walmart.

bread's done
Back