Star Wars 3.75" Super Deluxe Vehicle: AT-AT - $90 Shipped

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Saw this on DealNews.com

[quote name='DealNews.com']Amazon.com offers the Star Wars Super Deluxe AT-AT Imperial Walker All-Terrain Armored Transport, model no. 93994, for $89.99 with free shipping. (Toys "R" Us charges the same, with sales tax added in more locations.) That's the lowest total price we could find by $17. This 24" x 28" x 12" action figure features an AT-AT driver, speeder bike, launchers, projectiles, movable legs, and room for up to 20 figures.[/QUOTE]

This this is ridiculously big.
789079-large

I bought one under the following assumptions:
1) That I will someday have a son(s)
2) Said son(s) will be big Star Wars geeks like their father
Note: If I have daughter(s) who also want to play w/ this then I also consider it a win

That's a pretty bad ass toy. The problem with me isn't so much the price but the size, I have no place to put something that huge.

See my blog for pictures... nabbed one in-store at Toys R Us while it was $90 there. Thing is amazing. Completely new mold... it's not the vintage style one. It's better. Massive as hell... holds a ton of figures.. it's just a wonderful piece.

WOW.
That thing is massive!

I have the POTF2 one but it pales in comparison:
617K6uWPvFL.jpg

I would love to get this but I haven't actively collected Star Wars figures for over 8 years and I know if I start again I won't be able to stop. :lol:

[quote name='KingDox']That's a pretty bad ass toy. The problem with me isn't so much the price but the size, I have no place to put something that huge.[/QUOTE]

I was about to agree and say I have 3 (two POTF2 and 1 original) hogging a lot of closet space). But I didn't realize how huge this model is. Holy crap! Still an awesome toy, though.

[quote name='Gameboy415']WOW.
617K6uWPvFL.jpg

[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back