Star Wars action figures?

Nintendokid54

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I've recently been collecting star wars clone wars action figures and it seems like the ones in store shelves just sit there and they never "refill" them with new figures.

Just wondering if there are any websites, ebay sellers, or other places of recommendation for star wars figures. It doesn't matter if its packaged or loose figures. TIA.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']I've recently been collecting star wars clone wars action figures and it seems like the ones in store shelves just sit there and they never "refill" them with new figures.

Just wondering if there are any websites, ebay sellers, or other places of recommendation for star wars figures. It doesn't matter if its packaged or loose figures. TIA.[/QUOTE]

Hey I collect Clones as well. I agree there are months where the same clones sit there for months. As a matter of fact sometimes my area doesn't get certain types and then the new waves arrive and I miss it :( I have around 200+ clones myself. Anyways if you really are serious, you are going to have to hunt for them around several towns. It's always going to be a hit or miss with them. Anyways good luck!

[quote name='ITDEFX']Hey I collect Clones as well. I agree there are months where the same clones sit there for months. As a matter of fact sometimes my area doesn't get certain types and then the new waves arrive and I miss it :( I have around 200+ clones myself. Anyways if you really are serious, you are going to have to hunt for them around several towns. It's always going to be a hit or miss with them. Anyways good luck![/QUOTE]

Hi if it's not to much trouble I would like to see your collection? I would love to see what kinds of clones you have. It always great to see what other people are collecting.

I tried to sent a PM but your inbox is full.

bread's done
Back