Star Wars Battlefront 2 9.99 at NFM??

xfacta82

CAG Veteran
If anyone else has seen this, in the ad this morning it has it for 9.99. I was in shock when I saw this. This has to be a mistake...does anyone know if that it confirmed truly at 9.99 or is it just a misprint?

[quote name='Bennyhanna316']im probably gonna feel dumb but whats NFM?[/QUOTE]

Its Nebraska Furniture Mart.

[quote name='xfacta82']Its Nebraska Furniture Mart.[/QUOTE]

Guess its a local thing. kinda like we have meojers heree in illinois and some other midwest states only.

All Sales Start 8:00 AM - NOON

Yes, Nebraska Funituremart had PS2 Games: "Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Socom 2, NFL Street 2" for $10 Each. Also, XBOX Games: Man of Valor, Halo and Fable for $9 Each.

Here's the DVD Deals $5.99 Each
Mulan 2
Fever Pitch
Winn-Dixie
Ladder 49
Kingdom of Heaven
Robots

DVDs for $2.99 Each

Sweet November
Two Weeks Notice
Pay it Forward
Swordfish
Sleepers
Devil's Advocate

CDs for $5.99 Each
Black Eyed Peas
Terri Clark: Life goes on
Limp Bizkit: Greatest Hits
Toni Braxton: Libra
The Rolling Stones: A Bigger Bang

CDs for $6.99 Each
Jasper Country: Trisha Yearwood
Chaos and Creation: Pau McCartney
Have A Nice Day: Bon Jovi
Greatest Hits: Blink 182
Real Fine Place: Sara Evans
PCD: Pussycat Dolls
MTV Unpluged: Alicia Keys
I Am Me: Ashlee Simpson
Certified: David Banner
Let's Get it: Young Jeezy

Are you happy now......... ;)

Do you think it would be possible to go back to BB, where i bought it, and do the cheaper price within 30 days thing?

SWEEET I GOT ONE, last night i went to Wal-Mart at 12 midnight and i took the KMart ad with it for 12.99, and since it wasnt a 5-12 sale and was an all day Friday and Saturday sale, the CSM Upfront said that it was no problem, so i went back to electronics they had to go to the back and get some, but they matched it no problems what so ever.

Funny side story though, when the CSM came back to override the price match she was like how much is it regularly, and the cashier was like 49.94 and the CSM was like O_O, then i pointed out its the exact same thing and told her how i got Halo for the PC the same way when it was still 50 and CC ran it for 9.99 and she was like ring it up, he's got the ad, it was awesome :)

I tried to get it at NFM this morning...of course I went around 10 am, too, so I missed out. I heard one of the guys say they had all been snapped up by about 8:15. Considering they opened at 8, I imagine there was a swarm of parents just waiting to get them all.

Not only that, but I went to about 3 Wal-Marts hoping to pricematch, but all of them were out of copies. Either they were all bought and matched or they pulled them...who knows...

Point is, try as I might...I didn't get one. Damn.

bread's done
Back