Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta Ebay listing

uhhh no offense, but they just aren't GOING to take it from you. This is a collector's item if seller is legit.

[quote name='cyrix`']uhhh no offense, but they just aren't GOING to take it from you. This is a collector's item if seller is legit.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand...

[quote name='cyrix`']uhhh no offense, but they just aren't GOING to take it from you. This is a collector's item if seller is legit.[/QUOTE]

english mother fucker, do you speak it?

See, beta periods are only open for a certain amount of time. When the beta is over the servers are taken down. Then you have a disc that isn't good for anything. So, on September first the beta ends.

What do you think beta means? Play forever for free?

Plus, isn't it pretty much against any beta's ToS to sell the disk, at least before the beta is over? Then I guess it could be sold as a 'collector's item.'
But yeah, once the beta is over, the disks are usually not able to be used; either the servers are taken down, or the game itself has changed, etc.

[quote name='dtcarson']Plus, isn't it pretty much against any beta's ToS to sell the disk, at least before the beta is over? Then I guess it could be sold as a 'collector's item.'
But yeah, once the beta is over, the disks are usually not able to be used; either the servers are taken down, or the game itself has changed, etc.[/QUOTE]

It's against the ToS to sell the discs at any point, even if the beta has ended. I'm sure post-beta selling isn't something that they really try to prevent, but it's technically not allowed. It's like reviewer discs after a game is released.

Yup it is the online beta and it is FREE. And the beta actually just started 4 days ago so i doubt it'll end before the middle of September sometime.

Yup it is the online beta and it is FREE. And the beta actually just started 4 days ago so i doubt it'll end before the middle of September sometime.

bread's done
Back