Star wars battlefront Han Solo Mini Fridge ED. 129.98

This is awesome.  Now I don't have to walk to the real fridge. I can keep my Mountain Dew Gamer soda right next to my console.  Also, when I die, there will be no doubt whatsoever of what a loser gamer nerd I was when they see this.  

Did anyone actually buy this?
Yes I did, price matched recently to the new $99 price. I havent used the fridge yet, though. It seems like more of a "chiller" than something you'd keep running 24/7. The deluxe edition at $69.99 is over priced because you only get 2 exclusive emotes and instant access to 3 items that you unlock while levelling up. If you're on the fence, I'd say skip it or wait until a possibly lower price.

Yes I did, price matched recently to the new $99 price. I havent used the fridge yet, though. It seems like more of a "chiller" than something you'd keep running 24/7. The deluxe edition at $69.99 is over priced because you only get 2 exclusive emotes and instant access to 3 items that you unlock while levelling up. If you're on the fence, I'd say skip it or wait until a possibly lower price.
Nah, I was just curious if anyone bought the fridge, and wondered what it looked like.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Battlefront beta. I went in with no expectations and liked it, just not enough to buy it with Halo and Fallout in the house. However, I supposedly won a free copy, but it hasn't shown up...

Nah, I was just curious if anyone bought the fridge, and wondered what it looked like.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Battlefront beta. I went in with no expectations and liked it, just not enough to buy it with Halo and Fallout in the house. However, I supposedly won a free copy, but it hasn't shown up...
it look like a toy fridge i would buy my nieces for christmas to play house with lol like a little tykes quality one. i will post a unboxing video below and from looking that it in the video it extremely tiny and cheap looking def not worth even the $99 it at now.

Last edited by a moderator:
o...m...g.... it's a sticker? Really? lol, this whole time I thought it was actually three-dimensional.
yea lol it extremely generic and unoriginal. Soon as the stickers dry up over years or peel or your kid get ahold of it and peel it then you got just a tiny solid gray 4 can cooler.

bread's done
Back