Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox) deal?

Hopefully Target will sell it for $35 soon. (I got the Thief: DS for $35 from them after waiting a week) I'll wait a week, if still no deal. I'll just buy it for $50.

Wooo, I'd avoid it. My brother said it's fun, but it sucks. No CTF or anything. And he's returning it! He turned down a Star Wars game.. holy crap!

He has the PC version, btw.

[quote name='Scorch']Wooo, I'd avoid it. My brother said it's fun, but it sucks. No CTF or anything. And he's returning it! He turned down a Star Wars game.. holy crap!

He has the PC version, btw.[/quote]

It's fun but it sucks eh? Interesting.

fry's is $39 i believe

i've played it a few hours and i think it's pretty enjoyable, it has horrible presentation screens but once you are playing on Live it is pretty fun, the real danger is that, once you pick up Halo 2, SWB will feel obsolete

outpost.com has it for 37$ on the xbox, but the cheapest shipping only gives you like a 5 dollar discount over all, so I wouldn't call it a great deal.

I got Best Buy to match the CC deal ($10 gift card with purchase) and let me use the $5 off coupon from the Madden coupon book. So for $45 I got Battlefront and a $10 gift card.

I would recommend finding a deal. It's fun but don't pay full price. I got mine for $35 with that mtv.com deal that was floating around a while back (which is dead now).

I've been playing this game since I got it from Best Buy on Saturday. It is a lot of fun... If you like Star Wars and you have Xbox Live, this is a must-buy. People have been complaining about lag online, but I have barely noticed it. You can always play on dedicated servers to make the higher head count battles run smooth. The gameplay is fairly simple, only one basic game mode, but it is very addicting and compliments the game's layout very well. The single player is fun, since it adds in elements such as the Gungan's shield generators and other story tweeks to make the battles more like the ones on screen.

There's nothing like non-chalantly approaching a mob of enemys with a sniper's probe droid and unleashing an orbital strike or pinning Luke down with AT-ST fire so teammates can storm an Ewok village.

Look for me online: XBL tag: Transformah

[quote name='BillyBob29']I got Best Buy to match the CC deal ($10 gift card with purchase) and let me use the $5 off coupon from the Madden coupon book. So for $45 I got Battlefront and a $10 gift card.[/quote]

BB doesnt match Giftcard deals or "bundles" as they call them.

bread's done
Back