Star Wars Complete Saga PS3 $24.98 @ Lego.com

Shipping is $5.

Plus you can get it shipped for free to your house if you visit a LEGO store, but there are very few, and not just the one at Disney.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Shipping is $5.

Plus you can get it shipped for free to your house if you visit a LEGO store, but there are very few, and not just the one at Disney.[/QUOTE]

Care to expand?

ie: Do I go to the lego store and order there and they throw in free shipping?

Thanks!

What were the differences between the different versions? If I remember correctly:
PS3 had 1080P graphics, online co-op and Six axis controls
Xbox 360 had achievements and online co-op
Wii had wii-mote controls

Does that sound about right?

this is the cutest game. I got this for my boyfriend, and i play it more than he does.

and if any of you have little siblings, there is a lego club you can belong to i think its u14, and they always send 10%+ off coupons with their magazines and other mailers.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Some people report bscd27 gives you $5. I have not tried it myself.[/quote]

Problem is that it brings the game back up to retail before it takes the discount. Does not work on the sale price.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Some people report bscd27 gives you $5. I have not tried it myself.[/QUOTE]

When you apply bscd27 during checkout, the price just jumps back to $50. Ughh.....

[quote name='nikkai']Care to expand?

ie: Do I go to the lego store and order there and they throw in free shipping?

Thanks![/quote]

Yes. Tell them you want to order something from the site, and they will and shipping is free.

And if you call LEGO and tell them you have a $5 coupon code they might take it off the sale price. LEGO is a really great company to deal with.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Yes. Tell them you want to order something from the site, and they will and shipping is free.

And if you call LEGO and tell them you have a $5 coupon code they might take it off the sale price. LEGO is a really great company to deal with.[/quote]

So if you call a store and tell them you want to order Lego Star Wars for the PS3 they will be like ok and take your order over the phone and give you free shipping?

^ That's understandable, sometimes a $2 or $3 difference is enough for me to not want a game (when you are used to paying under $5, $8 suddenly sounds expensive)

Thanks, I've always wanted to try this and now I don't have to go searching around at Costco for the discounted version.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I don't know what the psychology is but I would definitely but it for the $24.98 but when it goes to $30 with shipping I hesitate.[/QUOTE]

I feel you.
Sometimes I end up wasting a few bucks of gas driving to a B&M store because a game is on sale for $5 less. The tangible dollar difference just weighs so much for some reason.....

tempted!! ohh so very tempted! but i wonder if i'll be able to find it for cheaper (10$ or so...) in a year or so, my back catalog is HUGE :(

I highly doubt the PS3 version is 1080p native. Probably the same as the 360, upscaled to 1080p from 720p.
Good price although I'd rather wait for the pricedrop for the 360. I want those achievements :) at least until the PS3 gets their Home trophies going.

Great find, OP. I was going to hold off on buying anymore games until GTA, but this is too good of a deal to pass up. Especially for someone like me who's a pretty big Star Wars fan and never played the original versions.

[quote name='sfu_lifer']I highly doubt the PS3 version is 1080p native. Probably the same as the 360, upscaled to 1080p from 720p.
Good price although I'd rather wait for the pricedrop for the 360. I want those achievements :) at least until the PS3 gets their Home trophies going.[/QUOTE]

Official site says 1080p PS3 and 1080i 360. Just stating what they say, not trying to take sides.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legostarwarssaga/

[quote name='bigdaddy']Yes. Tell them you want to order something from the site, and they will and shipping is free.

And if you call LEGO and tell them you have a $5 coupon code they might take it off the sale price. LEGO is a really great company to deal with.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to second MJMAINE's question - can you call them over the phone?

Don't feel like driving out to oakbrook. =)

I'm 99% sure this game is not 1080p on PS3. At any rate, this is a great game and it runs very well, or as well as the 360 version on PS3. There's some tearing in both versions, but it's a great game and very well worth $30.

Legoland is actually run by a different company and they actually don't have this on sale...was there last wk. only available at the Lego stores including outlets and at lego.com

[quote name='NJMane']So if you call a store and tell them you want to order Lego Star Wars for the PS3 they will be like ok and take your order over the phone and give you free shipping?[/quote]

No, you have to go to the store to get the free shipping. Here's a hint, you most likely don't live near a store, there is one in NY, two near Boston, the Disney one, Mall of America, one near Chicago and four in CA. So there are like 10 stores nationwide and driving there would be pointless to "save" $5.

However if you call the LEGO Shop at Home number they should honor that code, taking $5 off the game. That would make the game $20, and then shipping would bring it back to $25. I would try that, here is the number... 800-453-4652.

Of course if it is sold out then it makes no difference, but it might come back in stock.

If anyone's in the NJ area & is looking for this game, I just picked up mine at the Lego store in the Bridgewater Commons Mall...the guy told me they have a lot in stock when I asked him to hold one for me.

I also called the store in WA and they have plenty in stock...I will be going there later this week.

It works alright for me that it hasn't sold well on the ps3 since I was waiting for a price drop to buy.

My local Lego store would not honor the online price. Gave me some bs about needing district mgr approval. Didn't want to deal w/ the bs so I just left.

[quote name='yuy104']If anyone's in the NJ area & is looking for this game, I just picked up mine at the Lego store in the Bridgewater Commons Mall...the guy told me they have a lot in stock when I asked him to hold one for me.[/QUOTE]

Sweet hope they still have some when I go there this weekend.
(crosses fingers)

[quote name='jgamezcua']My local Lego store would not honor the online price. Gave me some bs about needing district mgr approval. Didn't want to deal w/ the bs so I just left.[/quote]

Really? I think you just got an asshole. They always (from what I have seen) have honored the internet sales, and usually have the ideas in the store on sale to begin with.

bread's done
Back