Star Wars Ep1 - Phantom Menace - Amazon.com $0.01

[quote name='phreak5k']I wonder if I can order 2500 copies and get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

They only let you do 3 digits when you try to change the quantity.

I was thinking this might be a good filler item if you needed lets say, 40 cents. But they would probably cancel your order if you order a suspicious number, more than 5 lets say. Actually, they'll probably fix it when someone out there tries to order multiple copies.

I just ordered SSX On Tour and was a penny short of free shipping, so I bought some hardware piece for $.55. It's too late to change or cancel my order, damn!

[quote name='eau']phreak5k must have placed an order. It's sold out now \\:D/[/quote]

Sadly no. Someone from Slickdeals must've caught wind of it and decided to hoard, thinking it would become rare. :p

I decided to add it to my order of Saved By Bell Wedding and Vegas, my copy is an ex Blockbuster Copy, and I hate those cases, and it was scratched a bit

I hate that movie. I do not understand the point of it. The 2nd and 3rd, while bad, at least were connected. If you are going to make a trilogy you might as well have them all be connected.

Never thought I'd see another Star Wars dvd on the top of amazons dvd chart. Well maybe I did in 5 years when Lucas needs more cash and rehashes the films again.

[quote name='jkaslow']sorry i was 60 cents short, so yeah i got 60 for free shipping[/QUOTE]

i'd love to be there when that box comes to your doorstep, if it comes at all that is. it is kind of funny that its now ranked #3 on the amazon charts though.

bread's done
Back