Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, $20 360/ps3 fs newegg

Hmm. been waiting for that price point, but the cag inside of me thinks it will get even cheaper, maybe a Gamefly sale... hmm descions

[quote name='drakesvg']Hmm. been waiting for that price point, but the cag inside of me thinks it will get even cheaper, maybe a Gamefly sale... hmm descions[/QUOTE]

with it's rating I would say yes and therefore it's best to wait.

[quote name='drakesvg']Hmm. been waiting for that price point, but the cag inside of me thinks it will get even cheaper, maybe a Gamefly sale... hmm descions[/QUOTE]

Your inner CAG is similar to mine.

Wow, Amazon was quick to price match. Shows 29.99 on the initial search, but when you're in the product details it's showing 19.99 now.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']PS3 Collector's Edition is $29.99, but the Xbox 360 version is still over $50.[/QUOTE]

That's really tempting me for 30 bucks.

[quote name='Pompi00']picked up 3 copies for 39.98 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Did the same. Good thing I read this thread before pulling the trigger on Newegg. Too bad no 3 player co-op which would have made this really exciting.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']PS3 Collector's Edition is $29.99, but the Xbox 360 version is still over $50.[/QUOTE]

And some Targets have the CE on clearance for $20. That's where I got mine yesterday.

bread's done
Back