Star wars force unleashed 2 CE PS3 $7.99 at BBY restocked

Picked this up for 19.99 at Target clearance back in march, still have it sealed.

If it has any resale value I would have pick up an extra one, but I think I'll just pass.

Thanks OP, but it seems its not available for shipping (only instore pick-up). No best buy around me has one...sadness

Now shows store pick up only...

Going in and out of being able to ship by just reloading the page. Think there was cancellations and the system is updating. May be cancellations

[quote name='Muthafodder']push through the orders people...[/QUOTE]

lol, order went through alright, but no idea how its going to be shipped

[quote name='dejeckt']lol, order went through alright, but no idea how its going to be shipped[/QUOTE]

It likely won't we're seeing null - null...

No longer available online. Good luck finding in store.

edit: Lets you checkout anyway even though it says it isn't available for shipping. I added this and vanquish. We'll see if either ships.

well my order went through, I just hope it doesn't get canceled. Vanquish and this for just $13 shipped? Sounds good to me.

Thanks i ordered one of these right before they stopped the shipping option. I wasn't into this game for $15, but for $8 i can justify it even with the amount of games i've been ordering lately.

This sucks. No.store in the Tampa area has it for pick up. I want to get it for that price :/ I've checked Orlando, Sarasota, Naples...nothing. If any Tampa area cheaps find a way to get it let me know. Much thanks if someone finds a work around.

I picked this up a few hours back. It showed as "no shipping" or something like that, but I was able to go through with the order with free shipping. A little later, I got a message that the item is on backorder, so it may take a while, but I believe that also means it should go through fine and the item will get shipped out... eventually.

[quote name='oag']I picked this up a few hours back. It showed as "no shipping" or something like that, but I was able to go through with the order with free shipping. A little later, I got a message that the item is on backorder, so it may take a while, but I believe that also means it should go through fine and the item will get shipped out... eventually.[/QUOTE]

I put in an order just now with free shipping and no store selected, if it goes backorder they may find some copies laying around. At 8 bucks I will roll the dice if it goes through or not.

[quote name='Demontooth']At least he had the sense to post a link that actually went somewhere.[/QUOTE]
What are people such arrogant pricks on here? At least he posted the deal for all of us to jump on.. BE APPRECIATIVE instead of so rude

By the way thanks OP I got one.. said no shipping available also but also went through

How is everyone forcing the checkout? Mine stops me at the final page because there are no stores around me that have it.

Fair warning to any collectors out there: i ordered a copy of SW:TFU2 CE from Best Buy at the beginning of the month; it came in last week, covered in stickers and beat to hell. I don't particularly mind, as it was the game i wanted and it was cheap, but it's not something you'd want to display on a shelf.

[edit] caveat #2--if it hasn't already been mentioned in this thread, CE DLC code for PS3 is indeed expired.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']What are people such arrogant pricks on here? At least he posted the deal for all of us to jump on.. BE APPRECIATIVE instead of so rude

By the way thanks OP I got one.. said no shipping available also but also went through[/QUOTE]

In my time on this Earth, I have discovered I am mostly surrounded by assholes.

[quote name='o2012o']How is everyone forcing the checkout? Mine stops me at the final page because there are no stores around me that have it.[/QUOTE]

No f-ing idea. I keep trying and its giving me the same message.

They probably found a way to stop it by now. Especially w/ everyone on slickdeals using a similar backdoor w/ "check availabiliy" to backdoor orders for the $200 40" tv.

I ordered earlier today (after it said "Shipping not available") and I just received an email that the item is backordered and should ship within the next 1-2 weeks.

it was kinda weird. all day it wouldn't let me choose shipping and go to checkout. now it just bypass the whole choose shipping or instore pickup and take me to checkout free delivery. hope it goes through.

I got the game through the newegg deal a couples weeks ago, just beat it tonight and I have to say, it's not as bad as everyone has said. Sure, you can tell they got the "finish this f'ing thing NOW!" call about 1/2 way through, because some of the environments are rehashed and some scenarios that could have been very fun end up being cinematics only, but what's there is fun. Real short, though. I beat it in three sittings, about 4.5 hours total. Downloading the endor dlc now.

[quote name='PublikDefender']TEspecially w/ everyone on slickdeals using a similar backdoor w/ "check availabiliy" to backdoor orders for the $200 40" tv.[/QUOTE]

o_O

I just got an email from Best Buy that its back ordered and should ship out in 1-2 weeks.

Hopefully they don't cancel the order.

bread's done
Back