Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 Pre-Order @ Newegg 46.99 FS

Thanks OP, that is too good for me to pass up - especially considering all of the really positive buzz I've been hearing about this one. :)

Yup, gonna wait. This will probably be a mid-2011 "$29.99 or under" purchase for me. Or I'll wait for the Sith edition with all the DLC (like I did with the original). Either way, 2010 is just too stacked, sorry TFU2.

Thanks OP, cancelled the preorder from amazon and picked it up from here instead. It works out to be a better deal than the $10 gc from amazon especially since I'm in NY.

[quote name='gepet0']Cool but I think I will wait for the goty sith edition. I am starting to feel like early adopters get the shaft. LOL[/QUOTE]

which makes me want the collectors edition. Since they didn't have one with he original TFU. The 360 sith edition is now at 115 new at amazon, up over 30 in the last month

Wow. thanks.

And, if I remember correctly, all of the sith edition content can be gotten as DLC (even the one that was previously left out).

Looks like there are 3 main dlc packs, $10 each. Still expensive if you want to play the non-cannon ending, but should work for the normal edition (which is only $15. isn't that ridiculous?)

TFU Ultimate Sith Edition is HTF and expensive on ebay. I hope the TFU2 CE will not follow that route since I plan on holding out for a price drop down the road.

Got the first one for $10, so just gonna wait for this one to get cheap, too--Star Wars games always drop in price rather quickly, if only to get people interested in inevitable sequels.

[quote name='havuk']do they charge your CC immediately with preorders at newegg?[/QUOTE]
Like others have said: No; Newegg does not charge until the item ships.*

*Newegg actually charged my card on the 10th of September for Reach, even though it came out on the 14th.

PROOF
SLrPF.png

This may matter to you if do not have the funding and Newegg charges but your bank doesn't stop it. Not discouraging anyone from buying from Newegg. But you should be aware that this happens.

[quote name='eau']TFU Ultimate Sith Edition is HTF and expensive on ebay. I hope the TFU2 CE will not follow that route since I plan on holding out for a price drop down the road.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly. The standard edition became dirt cheap but the ultimate Sith edition (excluding pc) is now impossible to find in my area at a decent price (wish I hadn't waited so long). Guess they never produced enough copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah, I was watching the sith price in my amazon wish list and it was only a few moths the price was 60 or under. Wish I had grabbed the PS3 version the day or two it wa 50. But my $40 still in wrapper 360 sith will do for now.. Thinking of saving it and grabbing a used PS3 version

[quote name='rayne117']Like others have said: No; Newegg does not charge until the item ships.*

*Newegg actually charged my card on the 10th of September for Reach, even though it came out on the 14th.

PROOF
SLrPF.png

This may matter to you if do not have the funding and Newegg charges but your bank doesn't stop it. Not discouraging anyone from buying from Newegg. But you should be aware that this happens.[/QUOTE]

Was your item shipped on the 10th?

[quote name='Shadow Cloud']Was your item shipped on the 10th?[/QUOTE]
covXC.png

AMAZINGLY fast shipping. I picked the free shipping too.

To recap: Newegg charged me on the 10th. Reach is shipped on the 13th. I get the game the 15th which is one day after the release of Reach. This all happened with free shipping.

Oh okay, that is weird that they charged you ahead of your shipped date. Nevertheless, at least your free shipping is fast. I recall my experience with NewEgg's free shipping being incredibly fast as well.

bread's done
Back