Star wars force unleashed II 39.99 + 4.99 ship from Microsoft Store

It's actually very close to the $46.99 I got it for from New Egg. But with MS being based in WA, I'm sure they'd charge me tax. ;) So I'll stick with my New Egg order. But definately made me LOOK! Well done OP!!! ;)

I really enjoyed the first one, but it dropped in price so fast that I think I'll wait it out a bit. Nice price though!

[quote name='spideymike']Also I'm worried about that next year we'll get another Ultimate Sith Edition.[/QUOTE]

Not sure that will happen didnt they fire the whole dev team?

Shipping and tax bump it up to just about $50 for me, this will have to be something I have to pass on.

yeah I just ordered not realizing they charge tax in OK....probably cancel later. 50 in BB gc makes me want the CE more than getting 10 off. There

hrmmm, consider preordering a new game and getting a $20 GC from the respective retailer. Getting it direct from MS would essentially the same thing except your savings are frontloaded. Still, nice find. Just be aware, I don't know if MS's version has any bonus preorder content i.e. alternate custome packs or maybe a funky lightsaber color etc.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Do they have the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']Wow... fucking wow.[/QUOTE]

Surely that didn't fly right over your head...

[quote name='Muthafodder']Surely that didn't fly right over your head...[/QUOTE]

You realize what the name of the store is right? :roll:

[quote name='Muthafodder']Do they have the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]
Might as well pick up a PS3 console and a Move bundle along the way while you are in a Microsoft store...:lol:

Anyone else remember back in the day when Microsoft had a store in Sony's Metreon in SF? Now those were the days ... funny how it disappeared right after the Xbox was announced ...

[quote name='z3razerviper']Not sure that will happen didnt they fire the whole dev team?[/QUOTE]

Didn't they do that last year too?

What I'm really getting at is that from what I understand, staff reductions once a game is released is not uncommon. Off-hand, I'm not sure about the details of this latest reduction (Was it everyone? Why would that be done for a successful franchise?).

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI to those with second thoughts:
I canceled even at 39.99, if anyone else wants to(I still don't know where their store is around here, stinking tax!) it ships monday or tuesday. The confirmation email has the number at the bottom. I can wait a few months for a price drop

48.50 after tax and shipping killed it for me, especially with the recently announced $20 credit at kmart.

For the love of God ... do not buy this game ... it is beyond awful and last approximately 5 to 6 hours at the most. The story is terrible and it tricks you into thinking it will be far cooler than it actually is when you watch the trailers.

Seriously, at least check out the live streams that are running ... save your money, this will be $20 in 6 months. It's awful ...

[quote name='etcrane']For the love of God ... do not buy this game ... it is beyond awful and last approximately 5 to 6 hours at the most. The story is terrible and it tricks you into thinking it will be far cooler than it actually is when you watch the trailers.

Seriously, at least check out the live streams that are running ... save your money, this will be $20 in 6 months. It's awful ...[/QUOTE]

Hmm good to know. I was going to pick this up from the BB B2G1 sale tomorrow. I guess I'll just exchange the third game for Black Ops when it comes out.

bread's done
Back