Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collector Edition - Xbox and PS3 - 15.99 FS at Newegg

Nice find. I already have one of each. I would NOT suggest these to anyone looking for resale value as their is NONE.

Good for those who collect CE's, Haven't played the game yet or are Star Wars fans though

[quote name='OregonDealz']Lotta shipping shenanigans from Newegg last time this went on sale. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]
Really? I didn't have problem.

Yeah, I haven't played the first one yet either, but I went ahead and ordered this one. 16 bucks for a CE is a pretty good deal, plus I used that ShopRunner 2 day shipping thing again.
Thanks OP.

Thanks op, ordered one. Although i would have liked to have this for 8 bux from best buy but i doubt it will ever ship so next best is this.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Lotta shipping shenanigans from Newegg last time this went on sale. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]

And when I finally got mine (after having to contact them, waiting almost a month after I ordered it), it was smashed to hell. They sent it in a small bubble envelope which could barely hold the game.

[quote name='drawingboard']And when I finally got mine (after having to contact them, waiting almost a month after I ordered it), it was smashed to hell. They sent it in a small bubble envelope which could barely hold the game.[/QUOTE]

Do you think they offer better shipping via the shop runner program?

i was able to get it on that free year of shoprunner. I also have ordered mw3 from them and that came fine.

I'm not sure what is more amazing, some of the prices on this lately or that there are so darn many still lying around.

Had this on the 360 earlier this year, but got rid of it because I got a good trade-in value (kept the CE stuff tho). Jumped on this because I'd rather have the PS3 version anyway, and my wife can make use of the USB drive (which is pretty cool). Thanks OP!

Nice find. I was sitting looking at this on the "game market" place last night about to pull the trigger. Glad I waited.

Very nice find, I have the first one (haven't gotten the chance to play it yet) so why not get the second one. I'm a big Star Wars fan and I saw my brother playing Force Unleashed 2 once and it looked pretty cool.
Ordered it, this will be my first steelbook.

btw for those commenting on the shipping, I never had problems with newegg's eggsaver shipping, just don't expect it to arrive in 2 days.

Still waiting on word from my backordered one at Best Buy from Black Friday...getting close to just cancelling that but since I already own the game I'm not going to rebuy it for $16, even if I do want the steelbook.

For people that bought this on a previous deal are the codes that come with the collectors edition expired?

It seems like at least once a week for as long as I can remember there has been a deal on this collectors edition.. They must have made way too many copies.

Ordered one by shoprunner. Received Heavenly Sword through the shipment program quite fast, about 3 days after I put in the order. Package was fine and delivered by UPS (which btw is a horrible company). Not regretting putting in 1 hour of clicking to get the free year of Shoprunner.

[quote name='DeathByFRODO']Thanks op, ordered one. Although i would have liked to have this for 8 bux from best buy but i doubt it will ever ship so next best is this.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing... and now I'm wondering if I should just cancel the bestbuy order. Thanks op!

bread's done
Back