Star Wars: Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition (PS3/360) - $27 shipped at Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I didn't see a thread for this, but Amazon has Star Wars The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition for around $27 on both 360 and PS3. Not a bad price for an edition that retailed for $79.99 at launch

PS3 ($26.95)
360 ($26.72)

swfu2.ce.ps3.lg.jpg

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II for PlayStation 3
  • Premium collectible steelbook
  • Exclusive in-game content
    • Three exclusive challenge mode levels
    • Exclusive Ralph McQuarrie concept "Deak Starkiller" skin
    • Exclusive lightsaber crystal
  • Exclusive Mimobot USB designer drive preloaded with bonus content
    • Starkiller 2GB flash drive designed by Mimobot
    • Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

Last edited by a moderator:
nice... i regretted it when i didn't grab this at the same price several weeks ago... was hoping this would eventually go

I went for it, the demo was decent, I missed the first game and regretted it, and the flash drive looks nice.

Been wanting this game for a while. I picked up the first one about a year ago at 15$ and I think that would be an appropriate price for this as well if I can find it that cheap somewhere.

If it hadn't already dropped to $20 previously I would pick it up. Still interested but I couldn't score it when it was that price and now I will hold out until I can.

Game is pretty short, just finished it... There's some cool things with the new one like having 2 sabers, but I still liked the first one better. I got this when it was on sale last time on amazon lol! The usb guy is kinda cool though...

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Hopefully that's the price im waiting for[/QUOTE]

please oh please notify me when it hits that price point! for I will do the same vise versa

[quote name='Kandal']Will it hit $20 or am I just dreaming?[/QUOTE]

Last time, it bottomed at about $26.00, then jumped back to like $60-something.
http://www.lightningdrops.com/product/B003O6G718
Its been in my cart ever since. My advice: if it stays the same price for 3 days, that's probably as low as it will get, and will jump back up after that. That's exactly what happened with this the last time it was on sale.

[quote name='shadowkast']I just want the drive more than anything[/QUOTE]

Lol me too. I heard the drive is trash though. Still I'd love to have one.

I bought it for the PS3 last time it hit $27, and I don't regret it at all. I loved the first one, and I thought this one was as good, though much shorter.

Worth it for 27 bucks imo. It was a pretty big dissapointment as a game and CE but if you know what your getting into its still a decent run and the steelbook is quite cool.

hope it doesn't go too much lower :) I bought it for 27.75 a couple months ago and haven't opened it! haven't even played SWTFU 1 yet

360 version is down to $26.28. It's been in my cart for weeks/months, too. It's tempting. But, every where I look for reviews/thoughts on this game all come up with negative reports. I haven't found one good thing said about this game. So, why on earth do I remain interested???

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']360 version is down to $26.28. It's been in my cart for weeks/months, too. It's tempting. But, every where I look for reviews/thoughts on this game all come up with negative reports. I haven't found one good thing said about this game. So, why on earth do I remain interested???[/QUOTE]
Collector's Edition thats why? loll

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Lol me too. I heard the drive is trash though. Still I'd love to have one.[/QUOTE]

Not that this means anything substantial, but my roommate has a Vader Mimobot drive and seems happy with it. No idea how it compares to this one, though.

I think i may be in the vast minority, but I actually enjoyed SWFU2. Sure, it wasn't as good as the first, but it was still fun. It's one of my favorite franchises and I hope they keep moving forward with it.

With that said, in for one! I bought the regular edition at release, traded it on Goozex after beating it (on normal) and have been waiting for the collectors edition to drop to around $25 to pick it up again and play on hard/challenge levels.

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Collector's Edition thats why? loll[/QUOTE]

HA! You are correct, sir! I'm such a dirty glutton for CE's.

bread's done
Back