Star Wars: KOTOR Sith Lords (Xbox) $36.99 at Outpost with free shipping

Very interesting.... the Force is strong in this deal. Especially since it comes up with free shipping, when I tossed it into my cart.

Ghost Recon 2, Baten Kaitos and KOTOR 2, all $36.99 right now. Might be worth jumping into, and split up the shipping charges between 'em.

I ordered a copy. I loved the first KOTOR and can't wait to play the second. Too many good games coming out right now though. Wallets taking quite the hit.

Thanks Benaorn, awesome deal! I order GTA from them and I had it four days after the release date. Pretty good for ground shipping. KOTOR 2, hell yeah!

Here's how my last two orders went:

Kingdom Under Fire - took a week and a half to arrive
Dead or Alive Ultimate - took a week to arrive

So they aren't the fastest to ship, but the games do usually arrive within a week.

Thanks OP, I'm in.
I ordered GTA from them with free ground shipping and I got it on Thursday (two days after release).

FYI: only these states pay tax:
AZ, CA, CT, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA and IL.

Nice find. I promised to cut back on the preorders, but I couldn't resist the price. Thanks to no tax, it is about $18 off MSRP for me (9.25% tax rate).

Damn, I traded in a broken xbox last month and it was the only thing I could think of that I wanted so I paid the preorder in full.

How is EB on canceling preorders? Then what do I do with the $50?

[quote name='Othergods']Damn, I traded in a broken xbox last month and it was the only thing I could think of that I wanted so I paid the preorder in full.

How is EB on canceling preorders? Then what do I do with the $50?[/quote]

Just move the credit to a different preorder (PoP:WW with free book springs to mind), easy to do, they shouldn't give you any problem since there wasn't freebie with KotoR 2.

damn what sucks is that i know it wont ship till like a week after release...damn and i forgot about pop...thats one and echoes are gonna have to wait....halo 2 and sith lords are enough

Thanks so much for the post. I just cancelled my other pre-order for this and ordered it from Outpost. Saves me money plus free shipping.

Thanks again! :D

Dang

Hard to make myself buy a PC game after not playing PC games for so long...

That and I waited so long for KOTOR 1, that I ended up getting it for 10 bucks at CC... =P

On that note, it kinda sucks how fast PC games depreciate in value.... which is why I don't think I'll be buying these when they are released.

*glares at Warcraft 3, Neverwinternights and Homeworld series*

I ordered one, thanks OP. I will figure out something to do with the credit at EB. Maybe a DS... But I hardly ever played my GBA, only on trips (once a year or so).

[quote name='Othergods']Damn, I traded in a broken xbox last month and it was the only thing I could think of that I wanted so I paid the preorder in full.

I used some EB credit to pick up Fatal Frame II and The Bard's Tale for XBox. Might be worth looking into.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Othergods']Damn, I traded in a broken xbox last month and it was the only thing I could think of that I wanted so I paid the preorder in full.

I used some EB credit to pick up Fatal Frame II and The Bard's Tale for XBox. Might be worth looking into.[/quote]

Thanks for the ideas, did we ever get a clear answer on if Rez is gonna be rereleased? If so I would love to use it on that.

[quote name='dahermitt']how reliable is this site for preorders?[/quote]

It might take a few days but you will get it. I have bought from them before.

[quote name='nikkai']Dang

That and I waited so long for KOTOR 1, that I ended up getting it for 10 bucks at CC... =P[/quote]

PC Game? This is for xbox (your incoherent text without any background information referring to PC beforehand is difficult to understand :p)

I usually don't pre-order games, but its gonna be a lot longer until this game is 20-30 dollars like I like to buy games. Just might do it, I'm sure I got a few days to think about it ^^.

It is a great game. If you like RPG this is a must get game. The first one was great. I like the story the most from it.

[quote name='Nameless One']
I usually don't pre-order games, but its gonna be a lot longer until this game is 20-30 dollars like I like to buy games. Just might do it, I'm sure I got a few days to think about it ^^.[/quote]

Don't be so sure. Outpost changes the prices of preorders pretty often, and usually for the worse. I'd recommend locking the price in now, and then cancelling if you change your mind later.

[quote name='Nameless One']PC Game? This is for xbox (your incoherent text without any background information referring to PC beforehand is difficult to understand :p)

I usually don't pre-order games, but its gonna be a lot longer until this game is 20-30 dollars like I like to buy games. Just might do it, I'm sure I got a few days to think about it ^^.[/quote]

If you want it, then jump on it. Prices on Outpost.com pre-order stuff can change very quickly, sometimes within a day after them posting. Otogi 2 was one who dropped in price to $26.99 and then went back up to $39.99 a couple of days later.

If you're lucky and they post it for a cheaper price than what you bought it for, you can get them to agree to give you that lower price, which is what they did for me on KUF (ordered @ $26.50, dropped to $23.66) and Metroid Prime 2 (ordered @ $39.99, dropped to $37.99). I called their customer service, explained it hadn't shipped yet, and they agreed to do the credit when it shipped.

To anyone who's ordered from them before:
Do they ship in standard shrink wrap like anywhere else? Why I'm asking is because I'm thinking I can preorder it online then pick it up in Walmart the day of release too. Then I'll just return the one to Walmart when it comes in the mail. It's a bit of work, but for 13 bucks it's worth it I think.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']To anyone who's ordered from them before:
Do they ship in standard shrink wrap like anywhere else? Why I'm asking is because I'm thinking I can preorder it online then pick it up in Walmart the day of release too. Then I'll just return the one to Walmart when it comes in the mail. It's a bit of work, but for 13 bucks it's worth it I think.[/quote]

It's standard shrinkwrap, nothing "Outpost.com" or "Fry's" on the packaging.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']To anyone who's ordered from them before:
Do they ship in standard shrink wrap like anywhere else? Why I'm asking is because I'm thinking I can preorder it online then pick it up in Walmart the day of release too. Then I'll just return the one to Walmart when it comes in the mail. It's a bit of work, but for 13 bucks it's worth it I think.[/quote]

You can get it cheap and wait a few days, or you can get it at launch and pay retail, but you can't (read: shouldn't) return a game to a store from which you did not buy it. I know there is an argument that it is the same game that you bought from WalMart, but it isn't the one you got from them.

[quote name='Eric467']Thanks so much for the post. I just cancelled my other pre-order for this and ordered it from Outpost. Saves me money plus free shipping.

Thanks again! :D[/quote]

How do you get free shipping. They want to charge me almost $7 for ground.

[quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Eric467']Thanks so much for the post. I just cancelled my other pre-order for this and ordered it from Outpost. Saves me money plus free shipping.

How do you get free shipping. They want to charge me almost $7 for ground.[/quote]

When I tossed it into my cart, along with some other titles and selected Ground shipping, the little truck was next to it, and deducted $6.49 from the shipping costs.

I went back and looked and indeed, they tremoved the free shipping from it. How nice of them.

Hey, mods? Want to change this post to reflect that free shipping is gone?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Eric467']Thanks so much for the post. I just cancelled my other pre-order for this and ordered it from Outpost. Saves me money plus free shipping.

How do you get free shipping. They want to charge me almost $7 for ground.[/quote]

When I tossed it into my cart, along with some other titles and selected Ground shipping, the little truck was next to it, and deducted $6.49 from the shipping costs.

I went back and looked and indeed, they tremoved the free shipping from it. How nice of them.

Hey, mods? Want to change this post to reflect that free shipping is gone?[/quote]

Its retarded, I can get 2nd day shipping for 78 cents more.

[quote name='greendc27'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Eric467']Thanks so much for the post. I just cancelled my other pre-order for this and ordered it from Outpost. Saves me money plus free shipping.

Hey, mods? Want to change this post to reflect that free shipping is gone?[/quote]

Its retarded, I can get 2nd day shipping for 78 cents more.[/quote]

That's what Outpost.com does sometimes, weird-ass shipping charges. Overnight isn't much more from 2nd day.

[quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Eric467']Thanks so much for the post. I just cancelled my other pre-order for this and ordered it from Outpost. Saves me money plus free shipping.

I just chose standard shipping and when I got to the order summary screen the shipping cost was subtracted.

[quote name='Nameless One'][quote name='nikkai']Dang

That and I waited so long for KOTOR 1, that I ended up getting it for 10 bucks at CC... =P[/quote]

PC Game? This is for xbox (your incoherent text without any background information referring to PC beforehand is difficult to understand :p)

Haha - lesson learned - read title carefully.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='icemanjmw13']To anyone who's ordered from them before:

You can get it cheap and wait a few days, or you can get it at launch and pay retail, but you can't (read: shouldn't) return a game to a store from which you did not buy it. I know there is an argument that it is the same game that you bought from WalMart, but it isn't the one you got from them.[/quote]

That's your opinion, I'm sure some share it and some don't. There are many who say you shouldn't buy yourself the gift card at Best Buy, etc. It's a choice each must make for themselves.

bread's done
Back