Star Wars PC games at Big Lots 2 for $6 (ymmv)

Stimes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Found these at my local Big Lots and thought I'd share.
Star Wars Battlefront: 1 & 2 for $6
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast & Jedi Academy $6
Star Wars Republic Commando & Galactic Battlegrounds Saga $6
I also found Puzzle Quest and a Hidden Object game $4

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy and I randomly decided to go to the Big Lots in here in search of PC games and were saddened to see the 'electronics' section was not only filled with tampons and generic keyboards, but 3 children with the friggin' whooping cough as well.

i see decent games at big lots on occasion, i got DMC4 from there a few months back, and see other games here and there

[quote name='BrolyB593']My buddy and I randomly decided to go to the Big Lots in here in search of PC games and were saddened to see the 'electronics' section was not only filled with tampons and generic keyboards, but 3 children with the friggin' whooping cough as well.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... wonder if my Big Lots has the children in stock. I could use some new chimney sweeps.

[quote name='Cantatus']Hmm... wonder if my Big Lots has the children in stock. I could use some new chimney sweeps.[/QUOTE]

Since they've already got a bad cough, they're probably pre-owned. You're better off buying new, they'll work harder.

[quote name='Stimes']Just found these at my local Big Lots and thought I'd share.
Star Wars Battlefront: 1 & 2 for $6
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast & Jedi Academy $6
Star Wars Republic Commando & Galactic Battlegrounds Saga $6
I also found Puzzle Quest and a Hidden Object game $4[/QUOTE]
What state are you in?

[quote name='rayne117']What state are you in?[/QUOTE]
After that find, I would say Euphoria.

d6991089532.jpg

Staying relevant to my post, Broly's visit was closer to this:

180px-Anthrax_-_Spreading_the_Disease.jpg

You can get the jewel case version of most (all?) of those games on Amazon for around the same price. Just FYI. Big Lots is always a gamble for me.

I bought the same three sets of Star Wars games in my local store in NY.

There were many copies left. I assume they just put them out on Monday.

There was also a bunch of sets of puzzle games and one that had that "The Office" video game thing.

[quote name='dudejeff22']You can get the jewel case version of most (all?) of those games on Amazon for around the same price. Just FYI. Big Lots is always a gamble for me.[/QUOTE]

While Amazon has most of these titles individually for around $6, getting two titles for $6 total is a great deal. And I don't see the double packs mentioned here on amazon (yet).

[quote name='BrolyB593']My buddy and I randomly decided to go to the Big Lots in here in search of PC games and were saddened to see the 'electronics' section was not only filled with tampons and generic keyboards, but 3 children with the friggin' whooping cough as well.[/QUOTE]

Look near the DVD section, the games are usually jammed up somehwere nea rthem.

Yeah i had the thought of going to electronics but today i went and looked through the dvds and found the BF1/BF2 and RepCom/GalBattleground packs so look around for a bit.

bread's done
Back