Star Wars Personality Test, Who are you

what the heck?

i did the quiz, and instead of getting an explanation of why i'm lando calrissian, i get "lando calrissian" in an ask jeeves search box. that was one of the most half assed personality tests i've ever taken.

[quote name='kristianator']what the heck?

i did the quiz, and instead of getting an explanation of why i'm lando calrissian, i get "lando calrissian" in an ask jeeves search box. that was one of the most half assed personality tests i've ever taken.[/quote]

haha!

i got luke skywalker :?

emperor3.jpg

Senator/Chancellor/Emperor Palapatine.

[quote name='JSweeney']
emperor3.jpg

Senator/Chancellor/Emperor Palapatine.[/quote]

Same here.

i did the quiz, and instead of getting an explanation of why i'm lando calrissian, i get "lando calrissian" in an ask jeeves search box. that was one of the most half assed personality tests i've ever taken.[/quote]

What he said except instead of "Lando Calrissian" substitute "Emperor Palpatine"

You are EMPEROR PALPATINE!

no clue who the hell this guy is, dont watch start wars movies... so basically me taking the test was pointless...

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='JSweeney']
emperor3.jpg

Same here.[/quote]
Ditto.[/quote]

Exactamundo.

If you got Lando it's probably because you're the consumate ladies man and always cock blocking your friends.

(This message is brought to you by Colt 45.)

[quote name='ItsTrueItsTrue92'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='JSweeney']
emperor3.jpg

Same here.[/quote]
Ditto.[/quote]

Exactamundo.[/quote]
Add me to the list of all powerful evil sith lords.

If one:

Strongly agrees with everything: C-3PO
Strongly disagrees with everything: C-3PO
Agrees with everything: EMPEROR PALPATINE
Disagrees with everything: EMPEROR PALPATINE

*Adjusting manhood while clearing throat* Princess Leia?? Judas shaq-fuin priest! It's rigged :) At least I didn't have the slave outfit on..... LOL

bread's done
Back