Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360/PS3/Wii) - $19.99 at GameFly

Typo? Shows up at $19.99 for me.

EDIT: Stealth edit =P

Not as stellar as the $15 shipped it was that one night, but still a good price.

[quote name='distgfx']Typo? Shows up at $19.99 for me.[/quote]

Fixed.

Sorry, it was showing up as $18.99 + FS for me because I was logged into my account. ;)

Don't know if non-members get FS or not.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Fixed.

Sorry, it was showing up as $18.99 + FS for me because I was logged into my account. ;)

Don't know if non-members get FS or not.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I get it, 5% off for you since you've been a member for 6+ months. :lol:

appreciate the post op, but I will defiantly pass. With newegg giving tax-free and free shipping, this isn't enticing.

[quote name='segaplayer']appreciate the post op, but I will defiantly pass. With newegg giving tax-free and free shipping, this isn't enticing.[/QUOTE]

They're still $56.99 on newegg though...

This is the kind of game for which $5 makes a world of difference to me. At $15, I'd be in for one. It certainly doesn't help knowing that GF did in fact offer it at that price before...

Price drop? It just seems weird that it'd be on sale when, as others mentioned, it was on sale for less than this not that long ago.

And wasn't it reported around that time that GF would have a bunch of other stuff on sale as well? I only remember 1 or 2 things after this game and the prices weren't that great iirc.

Well anyway, a pretty good game that was really fun to play. $20 is right around the price I'd say is good for this game.

This IS one of those games that do make a difference when it comes to $5. If you paid over $25 for this game then you must really like Star Wars. It was better than most star wars games but it was a tad bit on the short side. This is a rent in my opinion because you can get the achievements in the time you rent it. Plus, the DLC really isn't worth it.

Now if this were a game like Prince of Persia with a DLC that actually expands on the story then it might be worth getting.

a decent rental for a run or two. towards the end it gets a little frustrating tho. a lot of enemies who are immune to force lighting and even some force attacks. sure doens't make you feel like an all powerful sith.

[quote name='distgfx']They're still $56.99 on newegg though...[/QUOTE]

What I meant was that after buying games with no tax and free shipping, a type of deal without one just doesn't seem as interesting.

It's a fun, easy, and quick game, great for those short on time. I might be a bit biased because I'm a SW fan. Great price too!

[quote name='segaplayer']appreciate the post op, but I will defiantly pass. With newegg giving tax-free and free shipping, this isn't enticing.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Same here passing on this one as well.

I'll pass on $20 + shipping + sales tax for a used copy. Everyone will be able to get this brand-new for $19.99 here pretty shortly.

Nice, thank you!
Got it for $16 and change by using my $5 coupon. Thank you TC.
Missed it when it was at $15 a couple of weeks back.

[quote name='chopper']I'll pass on $20 + shipping + sales tax for a used copy. Everyone will be able to get this brand-new for $19.99 here pretty shortly.[/quote]

Exactly. If you've waited this long, why not wait a little bit longer? I would've picked it up for $15 but I was too late last time.

bread's done
Back