Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Giveaway (360) - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, man. Thanks! I might throw in an extra entry for CAGs.

EDIT: I changed the message for the RT part a bit, to give people a link to the rules. Any RTs made so far still count, but please RT the new message from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Followed and retweeted on Twitter (@JamesFerguson) and followed on Tumblr (JamesFergusonJr)

FYI, the link doesn't come up in your post. $$$$$$$ is changed to $$$$$$.

That's odd. I changed it to a link leading to the tweet to retweet.

If your retweet has the $$$$$$ thing in it. Please delete that tweet and retweet the correct one.

Followed and RT'd twice (@eugaet_aux). Also followed on tumblr (eugaet). Now just to remember to RT twice every day.

I've decided to give CAGs an extra entry. All of you who have posted your Twitter names now have another entry.

[quote name='Wargamer']Would you ship to Puerto Rico? The USPS covers us and we are considered part of the mail system.
My twitter @T3hAnubis[/QUOTE]
Sure, why not?

A little less than 6 hours left until the contest ends. I got WAY more entries than I was expecting, so I may not be able to announce the winner until tomorrow, but we'll see.

[quote name='Chronorayven']Congrats to the winner. Thanks Floppay for the giveaway.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'll have more in the near future so stay tuned!

(also, I want to say that I draw winners totally at random. it's been noted that the winner asked if I would ship to his country prior to winning, and I said yes. the fact that he won is, again, completely coincidence.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back