Star Wars: The Old Republic $48.92

[quote name='Apostle22']So far here are my numbers...

SWTOR: $60

Must buy purchases that I didnt buy due to SWTOR:
Uncharted 3 - $60
Skyrim - $60 + $25 for guide book
Arkham City - $60
Battlefield 3 - $60

Rental fee for above games - $15

In 2 months, I've saved nearly $200 from not buying this games at launch when I normally would have all because of SWTOR. I knew I wasnt going to invest a ton of time in them but I still wanted to play. Had SWTOR not been around, I would have bought all of them and played them in depth.[/QUOTE]

And how much was that computer you built just to run this game? Didn't see that factored in there.....:???:

[quote name='destro4eva']And how much was that computer you built just to run this game? Didn't see that factored in there.....:???:[/QUOTE]
I'm running this game on a nearly 2 year old laptop that cost me $600. The only problems are long load times and whenever I go to the Republic Fleet (capital city where most people hang out) I lag real bad.

[quote name='destro4eva']And how much was that computer you built just to run this game? Didn't see that factored in there.....:???:[/QUOTE]

To be fair, once you factor in that plenty of us enjoy a new computer or laptop every few years for a thousand other reasons it works out just fine. Yeah, consoles are full of features now but nowhere near as open as a PC.

bread's done
Back