Star Wars: The Old Republic for $37.10 @ amazon.com

Wait, what? The next day they make it cheaper than the deal of the day deal? FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it safe to buy one of the ones marked "New" for $25 + shipping? I figured for under $30, it's probably too good to pass up.

[quote name='Motoki']Wait, what? The next day the make it cheaper than the deal of the day deal? FAIL[/QUOTE]

Have to agree, kinda underhanded on Amazon's part.

Wow I didn't think SWTOR would get a price drop, that drastically, so fast. If I didn't already own it, I'd jump all over that.

no longer available. i usually do not believe in paying per month plus paying upfront, but i would be willing to with this deal.

[quote name='rusty']Is it safe to buy one of the ones marked "New" for $25 + shipping? I figured for under $30, it's probably too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't risk it. Even though it's sealed and unused, they probably took or redeemed the code then resealed it.

I was thinking about it too but maybe...maybe Origin or a B&M will sell This game for $30ish by summertime. Till then, guess I'll occassionally play WoW.

*EDIT: Never mind, that's a 3rd party. I guess Amazon is sold out for the moment. The pricing on this game has still been extremely volatile though.

Down to $39.99 now. This game has had more price changes in the past couple of days than most games have in months.

There's a lot of bitching going on over on the forums - what MMO doesn't have its share of this? - but seeing these unexpected price drops makes me wonder if the game is struggling in some way. Either way, I agree in that it's a bit puzzling.

Edit: I noticed gogamer is back in action over at Amazon as 3rd party seller, selling this for $54.90. I've been wondering what happened to those guys.

It's back from Amazon for $49.99 now.

I feel like we should have an hourly betting pool on how much this game will be selling for at the top of every hour. :p

bread's done
Back