Star Wars trailer...YUM

All things considered with how good the trailers looked for the first 2 (VERY well made trailers) this make them look completely average...

Incredible CGI, actual emotion, and a TON of locals

I approve....now for a Tivo user to upload it to the internets

I've never been a HUGE fan of Star Wars - I like the Old Republic stuff, but I don't know the original movies line for line or anything...

...but fucking shit in javeryh's pants, I gotta see this movie at the first midnight showing.

They were he was throwing the Senate pods...THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN SENATE POD!!! *weeps*

Thank god yoda is apparently %50 frog and jumps like a mofo...

i cannot stand star wars, never liked it, never will. from what i hear, this movie is really dark and basically everyone gets annilhilated. that might make me go see it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']...but shaq-fuing shit in javeryh's pants, I gotta see this movie at the first midnight showing.[/quote]

shaq-fuing shit in my pants, I gotta see this movie at the first midnight showing too... :p

I had a lot of work to do and don't care for the OC, but does anyone have a link to the trailer. I'm still angry at my self for missing it. Should have not done the homework and just waited for the trailer.

I can't wait, reading the prequal books right now...reading republic commando....just finished shatterpoint...like the insight into mace and his actions at the end of AOTC....I hope he does this one right...I will be in line with the dark vader mask, the one that the kid from O.C. was wearing, on opening night at midnight...

[quote name='peteyrose'][quote name='Rig']Meh. I only saw it becuase I was watching The OC. I don't like Star Wars.[/quote]

Sweet mother of god.[/quote]

If it matters, I was watching it with my gf.

I missed the trailer, but I can't wait. I get to screen the movie a week in advance! :) I'm contemplating dressing up like a jedi or something. At least bring a plastic lightsaber. I wish I could afford one of those official replicas that is made with metal and makes real sounds and lights up in whatever color you set it to.

Jabba the Hut Pwns juu!!

At least the fight scenes are going to kick ass. Plus, the space battles reminded me of RotJ...good things.

Who cares if we get deadpan performances out of the actors just like the last two...plenty of eye candy to keep me entertained.

I downloaded a low resolution version of the trailer today at school and all I have to say is wow. I can't wait for Episode Three.

The trailer looks badass, but I know that Lucas managed to screw something up somewhere. I just hope it isn't as bad as the first two.

I just got to unzipping the file, but I can't seem to get it to play. I don't know which codecs I'm missing. Any help Scorch, maybe?

The trailer made it look kinda good, but I still don't have much faith that they won't screw it up. IMO casting Hayden Christensen or as I still call him Backstreet Vader, pretty much ruined the last two films right there. I'm sorry but some actors just can't play certain types of roles and cruel, badass villain isn't on his list.

bread's done
Back