Starbucks Pick of the Week (Music, Apps, etc)

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']new codes posted![/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Snapseed was stolen already. I used the only short essays book code for a friend's phone.

[quote name='Romeo']Thank you.

Snapseed was stolen already. I used the only short essays book code for a friend's phone.[/QUOTE]

Stolen? pretty harsh don't u think...

anywho I used the first golf app code and the last dora code above...thanks

[quote name='scp89']Stolen? pretty harsh don't u think...

anywho I used the first golf app code and the last dora code above...thanks[/QUOTE]

Taking without permission is stealing in my eyes. A quick thank you would suffice.

[quote name='Romeo']Taking without permission is stealing in my eyes. A quick thank you would suffice.[/QUOTE]

Wow, get off your high horse. :roll:

When someone puts a bowl of candy with a sign that says "Free" it's not stealing.

[quote name='confoosious']Wow, get off your high horse. :roll:

When someone puts a bowl of candy with a sign that says "Free" it's not stealing.[/QUOTE]

It's called courtesy, something most people lack nowadays. It's why when I have codes I will not post them, I give them to people who ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Romeo']It's called courtesy, someone most people lack nowadays. It's why when I have codes I will not post them, I give them to people who ask.[/QUOTE]

Saying thank you is courtesy. But when someone posts a code and someone else takes it, it isn't stealing. Get over yourself. :roll:

[quote name='confoosious']Saying thank you is courtesy. But when someone posts a code and someone else takes it, it isn't stealing. Get over yourself. :roll:[/QUOTE]

To me it is. When 20 codes are posted and one person replies that a code is used, it's extremely rude to let dozens of members try to redeem 20 codes when they're already gone. Codes are for members, and blindly posting allows non-members to STEAL codes without posting.

Here's some codes for you guys

Golfplan:
9ppwtn96yej6

W.E.L.D.E.R.:
hwp6hffyt4mm
e43jh9794am4
wh7wklar6xa6
447a7kefpwet
xya36fm3jlw3

20 Short Stories and Essays:
xfennfleyx7r
93x4e364etkl
ahry3n9pyrwj

Dora's Skywriting ABC's:
yl7xwhl4wyj4
6pm9rwkjwr4m
ka7e7mtwhxxn
y37t766thlae

Quick and Easy Recipes 1-2-3:
yalw3h7lpkx6
j73lmrw9lakw

Bejeweled:
h64e6hwtw9nx
fkrt4tr33xkf
tplaxntpak4x
t3kjell4f4p3
3j9xhj4k9m4m

Bejeweled codes:

mltjl3krlftk
r6lhmxxfllaf
mrmrjala3rla
r4ttaheax4xm
raehrm7yefp9
r6jr6yly7kyr
hftrwm4fa9xl
awekh4lhll7n
kkrth3my9j9w
364mt6wa3lxm
rwpajftym7kp
yh33xea66p3f

Here are some codes for 'Golfplan with Paul Azinger' that I grabbed from Starbucks:

L6PE677JFPJT
7MMXRRTXEW39
WF4PXFMYPJX6
4P7MNXAMRMJF
TXWL69HXL7AM
364949XPE6NL
MRLFKLTNTW4K

Please post when you've claimed one. If you want to thank me, why not check out my friends' podcast?

http://vghangover.com

I let my last codes expire so I want to get some out. PM if you want one (first come first serve).

I have:

Snapseed App
The Best American Series Book
Golfplan with Paul Azinger App

Used golfplan code: JME469E7JKJ3

I know this isn't the right place for begging but does anyone have a bejeweled code? Just thought I'd ask. Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back