Starcraft 2 Beta Key

Korahn

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone who reads this. I recently won a beta key for Starcraft 2, but don't really have much use for it. It's up for grabs if anyone wants it. If you have a code for 1 or 3 months of xbox live, I would love to trade.

Hello! I'd love that beta key, if you'd be so kind as to give it freely >< I don't own an xbox, sorry! Email in PM! ^^

I'd trade, but unfortunately I only have 48-hour trial cards (and a damn handful of them, too. Too bad they only let you use them on new accounts.)

Hell, didn't they used to give you a free month automatically just for making a new account? What happened to that?

Claimed.

BTW, Will, I think they still do 1 free month for new members but that doesn't help me with online achievements for my gamertag, and I think it's only a few per console. Not sure if the 48-hour trial codes are for new accounts, since I believe I used one about 4 months ago. I'd gladly offer to try it out again to be sure ;)

In before the lock, unless you can provide the correct information; check out the FAQ for using the BST section.

Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains that can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold.

edit: seems you already sold it, but hopefully others will read this thread and understand that the SC2 beta key cannot be sold. Although since the Mods rarely visit the Canadian BST forum, you could probably create the thread and sell the item before its picked up. Shame.

damn, really? huh. It was pretty much just an email with the code as a pre-order from gamestop. Technically there was no TOS yet at least on my side. Oh well, now I know...

and knowing is half the battle.

Should also mention - it wasn't sold, I ended up giving it away.

[quote name='Korahn']damn, really? huh. It was pretty much just an email with the code as a pre-order from gamestop. Technically there was no TOS yet at least on my side. Oh well, now I know...

and knowing is half the battle.

Should also mention - it wasn't sold, I ended up giving it away.[/QUOTE]

Hm yeah I'm honesty not sure of the fine print, I just know on RFD guys have been unable to sell their beta keys due to the infringement of the TOS/EULA. Oh well!

bread's done
Back