Starcraft 2? Real or No?

I believe that is the mod of the WarCraft 3 engine using StarCraft units etc. I remember hearing about it last year or so, they wanted to get permission from Blizzard or something I never thought they get far with it but it looks like it done. : )

[quote name='Dragonsbane']I thought it looked like it was made in c&c generals. From the promotion drop downs and all.[/QUOTE]

I had the same idea when the promotions keeps flashing and dropping on the screen.

I thought the graphics would look better if it's Starcarft 2, but we're looking at a video, so it's hard to tell.

[quote name='Over easy']I had the same idea when the promotions keeps flashing and dropping on the screen.

I thought the graphics would look better if it's Starcarft 2, but we're looking at a video, so it's hard to tell.[/QUOTE]

thats becuase it is from C&C.

!@#$%^&*() that is fucking awesome !@#$%^&*()

Hopefully Blizzard will get off their asses and update one of their all time great franchises. I know GHOST is in development, but it has been postponed way too much. I like Warcraft and Diablo, but IMHO nothing tops Starcraft coming from blizzard or in the RTS market.

We know it is real, but will it really make it to our computers. I'm a diehard fan and hope all parties involved in the development work a deal with Blizzard because that mpeg was SWEET!

I was thinking it was c&c generals also.
I knew it wasen't real right off the bat, real as in a new game made by blizzard, mainly because Human Turrets are ani-air and can't hit ground units like in that mod.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']yup its a mod,Project Revolution, you can find it at revolution.wc3campaigns.com (copy and paste into address bar), its been in development for a few years since its being done by college students in their free time[/QUOTE]

This is going to make me reinstall Warcraft 3 again just so I can play the mod. This sounds great.

bread's done
Back