Starcraft Battle Chest for $9.99.

Nice deal OP. For anyone who hasn't played this I highly recommend it. It's an RTS based in space where you have 3 species each with unique equipment. You farm for ore then build barracks and factorys and build up your army to conquer the map. Overall pretty good game. Think Warcraft II in space, you get the idea.

300px-Cairne_bloodhoof_art.jpg

WC3 = Superior game

How can a game bundle still have the price it had 10 years ago? Is it really still selling much at that price point?

[quote name='beeman07']Deal is DEAD.

(That was quick).[/QUOTE]

Well it was up all day yesterday. Part of their one-day PC games deal in the Cyber Week promotion.

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']Well it was up all day yesterday. Part of their one-day PC games deal in the Cyber Week promotion.[/QUOTE]

Noted. Unfortunately, work keeps interfering with my game deal web surfing. :oldman:

[quote name='beeman07']Noted. Unfortunately, work keeps interfering with my game deal web surfing. :oldman:[/QUOTE]

Understandable, and a problem I wish I still had. Being unemployed leaves me a lot of time to watch these forums in between doing job applications, but not many funds to use on the deals :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back