Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition $39.99 Gamestop in store only.

I'll probably wait on the next CE to drop too. It seems like only Starcraft 2 has held its value as most of the Wow expansions get massive price drops too.

Waiting for $20.  There seem to be a ton of these.  I see them most places.  And WoW CE expansions were available for $19.99 during BF.

I bought mine release week. "Better get it now in case it disappears." D'oh.

That was my thinking as well. At least I got $10 off when Newegg was still doing those preorder deals. I'll always preorder non-WoW CEs from Blizzard. Look at the Diablo III one. I've never seen a deal on it and it hasn't even dropped close to MSRP since launch that I've seen. Not worth the risk of not getting one at all to me. Most any other CEs are worth the risk of waiting out a cheaper price but the Blizzard stuff is always awesome.

I grabbed this at Best Buy as well.  Don't know if there is a market for the WoW pet as I will never use that code.

I grabbed this at Best Buy as well. Don't know if there is a market for the WoW pet as I will never use that code.
The CE digital items are tied to the SC2 HotS code, so you can't give/sell the other game items and still keep the HotS game itself. I already had the game from a friend, so I sold the game/digital items on ebay for $35.

The Diablo 3 wings are pretty cool, if you still play D3. The SC2 Expansion CE Ultralisk skin has a different color scheme and they have a glowing effect. Which was a big improved over the SC2 CE bonuses, the CE Thor skin was pretty weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back