Starcraft II Beta Code free with pre-order at Amazon (ReleaseDate: 07/27/2010)

Japakneez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just received a code in my email for my amazon purchase. The main page does not mention it at all, so it may only be for those that already pre-ordered. I'll update the thread when we find out more.

http://www.amazon.com/Starcraft-II-..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271943658&sr=8-2

It now officially applies for new and exisiting orders.
Get a Free Code to Participate in the "StarCraft II" Beta
Pre-order StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and get a free code to participate in the StarCraft II beta. The code will be emailed to you within 5 business days after you place your order. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Offer valid on all existing orders. Limit of both one per household and one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply).
update: Game release date is now July 27, 2010 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Japakneez']Just got an email about my collectors edition pre-order. The release date is now listed at July 30, 2010[/QUOTE]
Are you sure you read that right? The release date is July 27, 2010.

Anyways, Amazon also added release date shipping. :D

[quote name='wolve']Are you sure you read that right? The release date is July 27, 2010.

Anyways, Amazon also added release date shipping. :D[/QUOTE]

yup. i actually expect it to change a few times. Amazon sometimes estimates the release date before getting an actual release date.

Did blizzard officially announce the date yet?

Finally got an email from Amazon about the beta codes...they ran out :/

They said that they are trying to obtain more and will follow up with me in about 2 days.

anyone have an extra starcraft ii beta key they could please PM me, thanks, i have some codes to trade too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My email says the collectors edition will arrive 8/9-8/13. Most likely will cancel unless they start selling out or something.

I got my code sent to me over the weekend, then got an e-mail on Monday concerning my "where's my code" inquiry that contained another code in it that I believe is different than the one I used. I'm not selling it, but if anyone has any cool DLC codes to trade, PM me.

bread's done
Back