StarCraft II Contests 1 and 2

Does it accept hotmail email addresses as a confirmation? I can't seem to sign up and the confirmation doesn't seem to get sent to my email address... Anywhere.

[quote name='time2play']yeah, i think the second contest has a problem with hotmail addresses.[/QUOTE]

Both of them didn't work for me... So I created an AOL account just to enter this one -_-

Torazo, i think i figured out why your hotmail address didn't work. the site uses [email protected] for confirming comments, so you might have already used your hotmail address on another site that uses them, and so you can't use it again on this site, since it's already been confirmed. look in your inbox for an email from them containing your email and a password.

If I had one... It has long since been deleted. I remember getting a confirmation email with a password a while back, but it wasn't from something I did myself.

I am not sure if that site deletes unused confirmations... Oh well.

i ran into the same problem you did, and only realized later, since i noticed that email from them in both my separate email accounts, and so they don't delete the email address that was confirmed before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually tried two of my hotmail addresses... Neither one worked, so it can't be entirely that. I know for a fact that the second I used didn't get anything... It never receives emails because I never use it for much of anything. It's just there as a backup.

hmm, first time i confirmed a while back, i used a hotmail address. i found that email and tried now (select Weblogs) using the hotmail address and the password to leave a comment and it seemed to work, but my comment never posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, looks like the second contest ended Wednesday rather than Thursday. Guess I'm too late, but good luck to everyone who signed up.

I actually won one. Out of 400 Comments. This is awesome. This free stuff and contests board has changed my life forever.

[quote name='Skram']I actually won one. Out of 400 Comments. This is awesome. This free stuff and contests board has changed my life forever.[/QUOTE]

WOW! Congrats!
Lucky i posted this contest then, you've actually won!
You should upload a pic when you get it or something :D

[quote name='Skram']I actually won one. Out of 400 Comments. This is awesome. This free stuff and contests board has changed my life forever.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, man.

bread's done
Back